(Topic ID: 215978)

Operation Pinball Reviews?

By javagrind888

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I have my eye on a pin from Operation Pinball. I can't seem to find anything like business reviews for them. Does anyone here have experience buying from them? Warranty or customer service experience?

Thanks

#2 5 years ago

Operation pinball is three minutes from my house.

First class business.

I have purchased three pins from them in the last four weeks.

Buy with extreme confidence.

#3 5 years ago

Never bought a machine from them. But I have been to their barcade in West Des Moines. It's my understanding that they are a newer distributor.

#4 5 years ago

I've bought a decent number of games from them. Really good, and you can't beat the service when getting your game or if you have issues. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another game from them.

#5 5 years ago

Operation Pinball is a reputal buisness near me. They`re professional and dedicated, I would have no worries purchasing from them... in fact, I just purchased my NIB Hobbit from them a little over a week ago, and it was delivered the next day in perfect condition.

#6 5 years ago

I bought my very first pin from Greg at Operarion Pinball. A JJP Dialed In.

Great service. great follow up. Highly recommended.

#7 5 years ago

I have dealt with Greg for years. Mostly with high end games. Greg is a good guy.
    Magicchiz

#8 5 years ago

I've gotten two pinball machine through Greg at Operation Pinball. They have excellent service and Greg is great to work with!

I highly recommend them!

#9 5 years ago

Hey, this one's about us, we are Operation Pinball! Thank you to our awesome customers who have chimed in! We would love the opportunity to show you how dedicated we are to our customers. We have been in business since 2015, but acquired the dealerships within the last year. We formed this company after being long time pinball collectors and experienced countless frustrations with the buying experience. Buying a new machine is a huge purchase; thus, we do everything we can to ensure our customers have a high-end buying experience.

We will always go to bat against Stern or Jersey Jack anytime there's an issue.
    We only ship with high end carriers like FedEx because these machines are our babies as well.
    We will back your purchase and continue try to earn your future business.

Put us in, Coach!!!

Thank you for the consideration

OPERATIONPINBALL.COM

#10 5 years ago

Greg has to be one of the most generous operators in the country. He hosted the IFPA Iowa State Championship in which I won. He donated a year worth of free pinball at the Operating Room and as an extra prize he paid for airfare and hotel for 3 nights for me to attend Nationals in Las Vegas. Great guy and a great business owner.

#11 5 years ago

Thanks for the input guys! Just need a little bit more money and I'll be giving them a call.

#12 5 years ago

I just recently got a Star Wars Pro from Stern from them and nothing but fantastic service from Greg. Truly cared about everything and was very nice in answering my questions I had. Setup was pretty easy and super nice people. Will be buying from again in the near future and going to the Operating Room in Des Moines. Still stay in contact with them and are always excited to hear about mods I put on it and checking in on me. Cannot recommend them enough. There is no one else I would want to deal with other than them with buying any future pinball machines

#13 5 years ago

I would agree with the other comments.
    Very nice people, good communication and great to deal with.

#14 5 years ago

Operation Pinball is top notch! Greg was fantastic! Excellent service!

#15 5 years ago

Purchased a Star Wars Premium form Greg, couldn’t say anything but great things about him and Operation Pinball. Has taken care of me very well. Great customer service, a pleasure to work with.

#16 5 years ago

Could have gone with any distributor, but I thought I should support a pinsider that is present and available to assist

#17 5 years ago

Greg is a good distributor. No worries. Don't hesitate to buy from him. Recommended.

#19 5 years ago

I personally only buy from Operation Pinball when it comes to all of my new machine needs! Greg is an amazing person to deal with and very honest and respectable! Buy with complete confidence

5 months later
    #20 5 years ago

Bought my first machine from Operation Pinball. Super smooth transaction and great communication.

3 years later
    #21 1 year ago

I’m in the process of buying my second pin from Operation Pinball and I have nothing but good things to say about the new pin purchase experience through them. The prices and shipping are top notch , and customer service makes you feel you made the the best choice for your home entertainment. Thank you again,very much for the great prices in a crazy world!

6 months later
    #22 11 months ago

I’m just checking in to see that folks are still experiencing great customer service from Operation Pinball in IA? Thx.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/operation-pinball-reviews and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.