Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by davjoszie
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3393.JPG
    IMG_3391.JPG
    IMG_3392.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marcocapetown.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

i know there was a topic about operating pins but id like to know more and get deeper into it, maybe get some input from people who have had success at it.. maybe even get a few to share some new earnings reports? and even insight on how to keep earnings up?
    sure i know that helping the competition might not be what everyone wants, but better to inform people on how todo things right compared to having games that are warn out and in terrible shape, not everyone can afford machines or have a desire to, so i think location play is important...

my questions is kinda simple. whats the best number of machines to have on location, u think having more than 1 or 2 gives better earnings or do they just even out between the machines? some places have space issues surely , but im yet to put more than a few in , so im wondering about this.

how often to rotate? 3 months , 6 months, 12 months? people get bored after sometime, this is what i have seen and earnings dip after the first month, but they dont keep dipping always i had a pinbot on location that was down alot one month and it went almost double the next, that was very strange.

a small tip i picked up from a friend, maybe its nothing new but i did not think of this at first, kinda silly now. but everytime u take off legs, the leg bolts always seem to go missing. well simple tip just screw them back into the cabinet after u have taken each leg off... no guess work after that

#10 8 years ago

thanks for the input sofar guys.

some lessons u learn others u dont forget... monday i had this mishap.
    never will i ever transport a pin with the backglass/translite in it.

IMG_3391.JPGIMG_3391.JPG

IMG_3392.JPGIMG_3392.JPG

not very good when u try to make a good first impression and this happens, someone helped to carry this machine and the backpart fell over and bam, glas everywhere. worst part was having to dig the glas out from the translite side, cause someone used some tape on the edge and the glue was left there, so all the tiny pieces stuck to it like u wont believe. i even cut my finger from it, probably spend like 15 minutes getting it all off

in the end i guess its good when u see this. spoke to some kids tonight cause we also put a fish tales in at the same spot and they liked it. said they never played pinball before , only on the computer , but this is much better they said. maybe oneday they think back and say i played this whirlwind game when i was a kid i want one?
    IMG_3393.JPGIMG_3393.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marcocapetown.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/operating-pinball-tips-tricks?tu=marcocapetown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.