Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 518 posts
  • 102 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by hocuslocus
  • Topic is favorited by 115 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20151020_113713.jpg
    20150806_082133.jpg
    IMG_0964.jpg
    IMG_6795.JPG
    IMG_6794.JPG
    IMG_6798.JPG
    IMG_6631.JPG
    IMG_6630.JPG
    20150529_200429-1.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_5484.JPG
    IMG_5483.JPG
    IMG_5480.JPG
    IMG_5482.JPG
    IMG_5481.JPG
    1bbarcade1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider policano.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 10 years ago

i'm in as well. I currently operate www.EastSidePinball.com in Minnesota. 7 Pinballs in one location and 1 in another location.

2 weeks later
    #142 10 years ago

Here is my location inside Sun Ray Lanes.

I also created a website and offer information about leagues, tournaments and other info that has been really helpful.

Here is a list of my Pins currently on location at East Side Pinball.
    http://www.eastsidepinball.com/pinballs.html

color2.jpgcolor2.jpgcolor1.jpgcolor1.jpg

#143 10 years ago

I don't really do a free play nights but I have remotes on most of my machines and actively play there so I give away lots of games. I enjoy giving extra games to kids and families.

#157 10 years ago

Mine locations are under 24/7 1080p hd cameras. I can see everything, even read the DMDs, and see the money if any is on the machine.

2 weeks later
    #162 10 years ago

Mine are on from 8:00AM-Midnight/1AM Daily.

2 weeks later
    #164 10 years ago

Morning guys,

What do you all set your Addams at? Is $1.00 to much? Should I do .75/1 2.00/3 or something? It's hard because it's an older game indeed, but it's also one of the most expensive games in the lineup for me. I'm finalizing the restoration and now onto testing about another week until it hits the lineup. Here's a pic of it tonight.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #173 10 years ago

Great advice! I can agree completely! I treat my location as a hobby but it's a lot of work. I'm there daily and work hard to ensure the games operate properly and are clean! I'm not in it for the money, I truly am a hobby operator. The money that I do make is put back to swap games out and keep the games I do have operating properly. DO NOT QUIT YOUR DAY JOB TO OPERATE PINBALL and expect to become rich

1 week later
    #181 10 years ago

Getting ready to route me Johnny and we decided because the theme isn't gonna draw customers to the play the pin, we went all out on the LEDs! Hopefully it will attract a few players that like flashy colorful things. It's working wonders on my Game Show on location

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #183 10 years ago

Wow, 2 bucks a play is hard here in the US. Its hard to get 1.00 for a game here. I have a few at 1.00 and the rest at .50.

#186 10 years ago

I added the swamp accelerator on my Addams and man, what a difference!

#191 10 years ago

Must have! Thanks again for that Hilton!

1 month later
    #202 9 years ago

Placed a Fish Tales on Location last week. So far so good.

FishTalesLEDd.gifFishTalesLEDd.gif
    #205 9 years ago

Got the ColorDMD installed today. Waiting on the ROM

2 weeks later
    #217 9 years ago

Hey Guys, Here is video of an event we just put on this past weekend. It was a lot of work but very awesome to hear people enjoy pinball!

4 weeks later
    #227 9 years ago

He's always welcome! 3M is literally across the street

#228 9 years ago

One of the challenges I have faced operating games today is that bartenders and staff shutdown the games up to 2 hours before they close. Its annoying and I don't want to get involved with the owner as he would be pretty angry. He always says you can't play if they aren't on. I have to agree. I installed smart outlets controlled by my home automation that I extend into the location that now turn on and off the games automatically based on a schedule we set. However if people are still playing after close and the games still have activity the motion from the camera stream will extend the timer.

Im pretty happy with this solution so far.

2 months later
    #285 9 years ago

Added TWD Wednesday afternoon. So far so good!

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #293 9 years ago

I tried that once. It was a mutiny lol.

7 months later
    #391 8 years ago

Great idea! I bet that saves time! Could have used that tonight! Ha

1 month later
    #421 8 years ago

I agree Sprayaway and ZEP40 is what I use as well.

3 months later
    #465 8 years ago

We have been using them on location as well. During the state fair we had 2 slings break after 7 days but they are getting heavy play so not upset about it. I like the colors as well!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider policano.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/operating-pinball-machines-on-location-club?tu=policano and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.