Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by desertT1
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cyclone settings (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freeplay3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 4 years ago

I just saw this thread so I am a little late. If you dont have them, cranes. Self redemption is nice because you dont need the counter. Stackers, key master, winners cube. Not sure about the laws in az, but look into them. Here in mi it's not uncommon to walk into a bowling alley with 3 to 5 cranes with different prizes. I do run a route with some cranes and pins. I have $14,000 in pinball sitting next to one $2,500 crane and the crane doubles what the pins do.

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

My location has a crane, but it’s not mine. It has slowly broken down and now literally nothing works on it. Lights, timer display, bill acceptor. I’m trying to get them to move it or have it pulled. I’m there every week for pinball tournaments and now ticket games, I’ve seen this person once in 3 years. Comes maybe once a quarter.

I never split accounts for that reason. It makes you look bad. It's not your game but the customers don't know this. I would go to your local distributor, gather a few flyers, and tell him you will bring a new one in. A small prize cube will run about 2500. A bigger one for a few hundred more.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freeplay3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/operating-non-pinball-machines?tu=freeplay3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.