8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Atreyu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hey guys,

Keep in mind, this is not a post to gather information to begin opening an arcade of my own. I moved to Seattle about a year ago and noticed that there are a fair amount of arcades in the area. Some are filled with new games and ticket redemption games (Lucky Strike and Gameworks), while others focus on more retro stuff and have tons of pinball (Another Castle, Shorty's, 8-Bit etc.). I've been wondering if anybody on Pinside has every opened/run an arcade and if so, what was the experience like? Any crazy stories of working there that you'd care to share? I can't offer any myself thus far, but it seems like it would be a fun venture that might have garnered some interesting or crazy stories.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Atreyu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/opening-an-arcade?tu=Atreyu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.