Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170117_221605 (resized).jpg
bendover (resized).jpg
giphy (3).gif
raw (1).gif
2017-01-17_1007 (resized).png
IMG_3618 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 7 years ago

You defenders are all nuts! BM66 owners are reporting issues! WTF! Hell yes I signed the petition, there is more here than just what happened to KPG

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Better to be pushed back then receive a second bad playfield........ right ?
Wait a month then contact them again, dont start a ruckus less than 24 hours after a response.

Stern has had plenty of time to get things in order, they should be tackling the problems head on not hiding behind "stay tuned"

How has Sterns lack of communication affected you? I'm happy to explain again how it has driven me crazy.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I am holding off on buying a NIB Stern because I am afraid of getting a crappy play field, and it not being addressed.

Good idea!

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Nothing to be sorry about ...... its your choice on what you want to do. The process has started, it appears it has been pushed back, thats what they relayed to you today, you are on the list and will be getting a new PF.
Im sorry KPG ...... but I just can't see how this will help your cause.

hoby1 I reported you for being a broken record, as I don't think you are gonna ever understand, so should just stop.

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

My wife had a 1993 Olds Cutlass Calais with blue paint that she bought new, The paint started pealing off the hood and fenders right down to the gray primer after about a year. Looked sooooo bad we could not trade or sell.
Took 3 years before they painted the car but not before evaluating it for % of total paint loss. SUX but just the way stuff goes sometimes
I feel his pain.

Sorry to hear about your problem that occurred TWENTY FOUR YEARS AGO!

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

In the age of crowd sourcing, social media and electronic feedback, I don't see anything wrong with the letter's verbiage or tone. These guys deserve much worse. How much time has been wasted by owners and non-owners on these QC issues. I had to do some serious reaching out to several Pinsiders while deciding on a GBLE trade. I finally backed out cause there was no guarantee. Buying a new game is supposed to be fun, let's ask the BM66 owner with the cratered pf if he's having fun.

Let's see, a huge chuck of money deposited on GBLE DECEMBER 2015, then more money paid in until it was fully paid then months more waiting, then PF started exploding on Pinside so I bailed and moved down to a GBPREM, and now January 2017 I asked for a refund, so yeah not having $6k-8k in my account for a YEAR, and people say Hang Tight Stern needs more time, buncha idiots. PLUS I send Stern money for a NIB LED MET PRO while waiting for the GBPREM, because well ONLY GB has PF problems, so yeah I am barely been able to play it due to the continuous mechanical issues and now PF clear is chipping, so yeah hoby1 what is your Stern story?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/open-letter-to-gary-stern-re-defective-playfields?tu=tacshose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.