(Topic ID: 26143)

Open invite to come play some pinball this weekend (MN)

By tonymiddendorf

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0562.jpg

#1 11 years ago

Hello Pinside:

I am extending an open invite to anyone that would like to come over and play some pinball this weekend. I should be around all day Saturday and Sunday. I'm not making it an official get-together or anything because it's a little late for that. My buddy and fellow Pinsider Northvibe may be coming down on Saturday. Not sure if Jonogo is busy or not. If he isn't, I'm sure he'll be hanging out for a while.

I just brought a HUO WPT into the house last night and I'm looking forward to getting that set up. I've also got my LWJP (which is for sale as well) and Starship Troopers. All are totally playable.

Feel free to PM me... no, really. I mean it!

#2 11 years ago

dollar a play ?

#3 11 years ago

Only if you can figure out how to turn on coin play. Haha. Did you get the lock drilled on Gladiators?

#4 11 years ago

If Northvibe can get the cabinet head lock drilled on his Gladiators, that may also be in my basement this weekend.

#5 11 years ago

I can help with the lock.

#6 11 years ago

Bump. Just got back from Steve's who lurks here. Got a solid game in on LotR and got my ass handed to me on Spidey and Shadow.

My offer is bumped up to all the beer you can drink for someone willing to teach me the rules to my new WPT.

#7 11 years ago

Wish I could make it down, but its not in the cards this weekend. Cool of you to extend the open invite though. Hope you attract a decent crowd of pinheads.

#8 11 years ago

If you're ever in the area, feel free to drop me a pm.

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from Phetishboy:

Wish I could make it down, but its not in the cards this weekend. Cool of you to extend the open invite though. Hope you attract a decent crowd of pinheads.

Id probably get a better turnout if my lineup was a bit more appealing, haha.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

If you're ever in the area, feel free to drop me a pm.

Will do.

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

Id probably get a better turnout if my lineup was a bit more appealing, haha.

If you had an EM or two I would come.

Oh, and you were in the Boise Idaho area.

Anyway, Hope you have a great turnout and big fun without me.

Party On!

Ken

#13 11 years ago

Welcome

IMAG0562.jpgIMAG0562.jpg

#14 11 years ago

Good time, nice line up. Thanks tony, wpt is a pretty fun game!

#15 11 years ago

Nice collection, and mighty nice of you to have an open invite. I'm not too far from you. Would be up for some pinball here or at your place sometime. Again, nice of you to throw out the open invite. -Jonathan

#16 11 years ago

Sorry I missed it tony. I'll be down next weekend to see an out on town friend. Maybe I'll have time to play pin or bring gladiators. Gonna be hard to peel that from the coworkers grip

#17 11 years ago

I still have to stop by one of these days. Are you going to MOMA?

#18 11 years ago

I'll be out of town next weekend. What's MOMA?

Really, if anyone EVER wants to come by, just send me a PM. If I'm around, the door is wide open.

#19 11 years ago

MOMA (Minnesota Operators of Music and Amusements) Annual fund raiser / auction of arcade games, pinballs, touchscreens, pool tables and jukeboxes. You may also find upgrade kits, parts, and other misc related items like pool table light fixtures. This year is being held in Osseo on Oct 27th. Viewing usually starts around 8:30 and auction starts @ 10:30. Get your bidder card EARLY to avoid lines. I'll be there. Want to come and play your SST at some point.

#21 11 years ago

Perfect. Hang out at the auction for a few hours then head over to the Circus that afternoon! Thx.

Millz- I look forward to it, bring a friend or two if you want!

#22 11 years ago

Tony bid on the goods for me

#23 11 years ago

just realized that this is the same weekend as the Pinvitational .... crap

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/open-invite-to-come-play-some-pinball-this-weekend-mn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.