(Topic ID: 66234)

Open House: Mesa, AZ. Today 10-7

By cwg29

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GR_2013.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

Nice! Wish i was there.... I miss my Shuttle. :\

#11 10 years ago

I have the solution. Just give away the Farfalla, to me. lol. My wife will be your bestest friend ever, I promise.

As far as my experience with Shuttle.... it was my first pin. I bought it beat up for 500 bucks, it went to TPF as a beat up game that was playing excellently, and then got a CPR playfield installed and I'd never done a swap before. Took me about two months to do the full swap. Had a custom topper made, modified it, went to a second TPF. Sold to another local collector for a little less than I wanted out of it, but an overall fair price I think.

Future Spa is fun and all, but it doesn't have multiball, or those 80's type sounds that just bring back memories for me. And Shuttle was my first purchase, so yeah, of course I regret selling it, especially after all that work. I didn't just do a playfield swap... I resoldered literally -every- playfield connection on that game myself. Every solenoid, every lamp, every switch. That game wasn't built by Williams anymore...it was built by CPR, and built by me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/open-house-mesa-az-today-10-7?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.