7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Jackontherocks
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

GR_2013.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Welcome back NOT 110 degrees weather. CW's arcade is open today from 10 to 7. I'm a early solid state kinda guy. Serving Brats and Beverages. Do Drop In! I live in East Mesa, PM if interested, super casual. CW

GR_2013.jpg
    #2 7 years ago

Nice! Wish i was there.... I miss my Shuttle. :\

#3 7 years ago

Damn dude. APPL tourney today is probably going to keep me from showing up. PM sent anyway, might be able to swing by before the tourney kicks off..

-Wes

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Nice! Wish i was there.... I miss my Shuttle. :\

Would like to hear your experiences on the Shuttle too.

#5 7 years ago

I had planed on making it today however, I have to head to work today. I wish i could call in sick but that doesn't work for us military guys! Hope i can make the next one, i really want to take a look at your Space Shuttle and custom Flash!

#6 7 years ago

I'm "stuck" with one too many early SS games: Medusa, Centaur, Fathom, Paragon, Seawitch, F2K, Big Game (Catacomb, Viper and Nine Ball on their way), Firepower, Farfalla and Soccer Kings. ONE has to go. The FP is HUO, the Big Game is kinda beat up but has a new repro glass, and the Medusa, and 2 Zaccarias are negotiable. In the market?

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinlawyer:

I'm "stuck" with one too many early SS games: In the market?

Thanks for your offer kind sir, but I'm against the wall at the moment. Need bigger house, more money!!! Pinball can be a great motivator.

Quoted from Spitfiren8:

I have to head to work today.

Ex-Military and I do understand. Not much choice in the matter. Come over anytime.

#8 7 years ago

I need a bigger house, too!!!

#11 7 years ago

I have the solution. Just give away the Farfalla, to me. lol. My wife will be your bestest friend ever, I promise.

As far as my experience with Shuttle.... it was my first pin. I bought it beat up for 500 bucks, it went to TPF as a beat up game that was playing excellently, and then got a CPR playfield installed and I'd never done a swap before. Took me about two months to do the full swap. Had a custom topper made, modified it, went to a second TPF. Sold to another local collector for a little less than I wanted out of it, but an overall fair price I think.

Future Spa is fun and all, but it doesn't have multiball, or those 80's type sounds that just bring back memories for me. And Shuttle was my first purchase, so yeah, of course I regret selling it, especially after all that work. I didn't just do a playfield swap... I resoldered literally -every- playfield connection on that game myself. Every solenoid, every lamp, every switch. That game wasn't built by Williams anymore...it was built by CPR, and built by me.

#12 7 years ago

Love your Flash, BTW!

#13 7 years ago

It would have been fun to make it with my women but have appl event today at 3pm and already missing my favorite Fest of the year Tempe Oktoberfest. I have to attend the APPL event to try and ge telite status of Pinlawyer and continue my qwest against Wes. HAHAH. Catch ya next time and keep me on PM list. Thanks for the open invite. Have not played most of those games ever and not a T2 since 92 or 93 in Ballpark Pizza in Laguna Niguel, CA back in the day. Oh, more curious to the drum set, nice. Don't know how to play but always loved the drums since my Muppet drum set. HA.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 22.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 109.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 99.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 110.00
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Photos LLC
    $ 18.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    $ 9.50
    $ 107.95
    Lighting - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 29.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos LLC
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 5,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 109.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.90
    Playfields
    The Super Fasteners
    $ 259.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 4.00
    Electronics
    Z-connector (24 pin) Out of stock
    Professor Pinball
    $ 12.99
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bent Mods
    $ 799.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Other
    YouBentMyWookie
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 8.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Various Other Swag
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside