Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by robin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 13 years ago

There was a bug in the Top 100 code which caused Iron Man not be included in the Top 100. I have fixed the bug and re-ran the Top 100 calculation job.

Iron Man comes in on 3rd place! I haven't had a change to play one myself, but such a high score reminds me of the day Batman Dark Knight entered the Top 100 on the #1 position. Will Iron Man stay up there with the best games? We'll see in next weeks update!

#21 13 years ago

A BBB for $900? Obviously something went horribly wrong with our automated Ebay watching price calculating mechanism

I'll look into it...

#23 13 years ago

Then you haven't played Family Guy yet! It's so much fun!

I must admit that I was once myself kind of a "Stern hater". I just didn't like the feeling of the games (compared to my BLY/WMS only collection back then). The artwork was shitty (it still kinda is with all the photoshop love going round), the feeling was just 'wrong' and the sound and music quality was horrible! I must confess I hated Lord of the Rings when it came out.

Gradually I have come to love the Stern games for what they are: great fun! I think this starts when you stop comparing them to Bally/Williams games. Everybody say after me: STERN IS NOT BALLY/WILLIAMS! They flipper differently, not worse.

No really, I think Stern deserve more credit than many "pinball fans" give them. This former Stern hater now has a Spider-Man, a Simpsons Pinball Party, a Lord of the Rings and a Family Guy. I like them just as much as my Bally/Williams games (AFM, TZ, STTNG, DW etc....)

#26 13 years ago

Agreed, but you know, I really hate that spiderman movie (all of em) but the pin is indeed mad fun! A big compliment towards Steve Ritchie and his team I'd say. You could compare to many of the VERY bad movies that Williams turned into great pins: johnny mnemonic, demo man, shadow and many more!

#28 13 years ago

Last Action Hero is a lot of fun, but Lost in Space? Played it once, but don't remember much of it (often not a good sign)?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oops-small-problem-in-this-weeks-top-100-update?tu=robin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.