Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by robin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 13 years ago

I personally think that for any games rating to actually be counted they should at least have 100 ratings. Just so you get a true average from more than 10 people, who either own the game or just love the iron man movie.

I have personally played the game and gave my honest opinion of it. I know for some games 100 ratings is unrealistic. But in that case they shouldn't be counted. Or just averaged out in another section because of the lower number of ratings. Sorry IM fans, but it doesn't even place in the top 100 for me. But other games on the top 100 don't honestly belong in some spots either.

Take a game with 100 or more put those in tier 1 of top 100,
    then 75-100 below that tier 2
    50-75 tier 3
    25-50 tier4
    1-25 last on list tier5

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oops-small-problem-in-this-weeks-top-100-update?tu=erak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.