(Topic ID: 182976)

Oops - Dr Who - bit left over - where's it go?

By Muppet_Man

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Muppet_Man
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 4.40.21 PM (resized).png
1 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

Just bought a Doctor Who. It was a bit of a mess, so we stripped down the playfield and did a real cleanup number on it. However, despite a load of photo's, it would seem I've been a bit of a Muppet as I have a plastic playfield bit left over - part number 31-1681-1

Picture included. If anyone knows where it belongs I'd be obliged.

Cheers chaps.

2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

The two holes only line up somewhere. Start comparing to every screw on your game, on top of plastics too. Should only take a few minutes to quick check.

LTG : )

#3 7 years ago

Looks like the bit that is just south of the pops and under the ramps on the right side.

#4 7 years ago

Pretty sure it's goes under the right ramp area

#5 7 years ago

here you go

Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 4.40.21 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-03-05 at 4.40.21 PM (resized).png

#6 7 years ago

Excellent thanks Lame33 and tdiddy.

Taylor VA, you've put the cat amongst the pigeons in as much I removed the ramp to look as suggested, and I could see a mark on the playfield where it had been resting. So, I checked my original photos, and now I knew where to look, I could just see it in the photo. So I put it all back in.

However, now I see your picture and it's not the same place! (photo included to show where it was originally on mine).

I can't be bothered to take it apart again tonight, so it'l have to stay put for the time being.

Thanks everyone.

3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg

#7 7 years ago

Just in case you can't tell from the picture that doesn't mount on the playfield - it goes on top of the plastics to make sure ball doesn't get trapped on top of the plastics up in that corner.

#8 7 years ago

Dang! You and TaylorVA must be right. That seems to make more sense. It must have been wrong to start with! Bugger.

Tomorrows another day.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Muppet_Man:

Dang! You and TaylorVA must be right. That seems to make more sense. It must have been wrong to start with! Bugger.
Tomorrows another day.

I just shopped one last week and it is time to take a break if that is what you were doing today. Shopping any newer machine with ramps takes a good bit out of you so go grab a cold one!

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I just shopped one last week and it is time to take a break if that is what you were doing today. Shopping any newer machine with ramps takes a good bit out of you so go grab a cold one!

Good call.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Johnson City, TN
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
£ 110.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gresham, OR
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oops-dr-who-bit-left-over-wheres-it-go and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.