• 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by domijr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

McMean.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pintucky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 10 years ago

domijr . . . SO glad you are getting a TSPP! If you can only have one game then this is the one to have. I have 20+ pins, all A list, and I get tired of most of them. You will find PLENTY of things to do with a TSPP to keep your interest up. That and my LOTR LE and WOZ LE, don't get old while playing.

Do post pics or let us know if it is in great shape.
Mike in Kentucky, USA

#92 10 years ago

One more thing . . . someone from Canada please answer this. With our two borders so open and porous, can you not drive to a remote border crossing that doesn't have a "gate" with guards? Seems like there should be plenty of back roads to take where you could avoid having to pay the Custom and/or tax fees when bringing in a pin from the States. Not that I would do anything like that. Seriously, can you not drive some miles out of the way of the big crossing points, find a deserted road coming across, and then work your way back to some good highways and not go through Customs?
Mike in Kentucky, USA

#94 10 years ago

Wow! You mean there are THAT many officials patrolling? All those thousands of miles of border? I remember living in Europe 50 + years ago when everyone had to show a passport at the border crossings, but you could always take a back road away from the main ones and never see 'officials'.

Wish I lived closer. You make me want to put a big empty box in my van and "slip across" just to see if I could do it!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pintucky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ontario-canada?tu=pintucky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.