• 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by domijr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

McMean.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackslater.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#81 10 years ago

alouette that shady?

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from domijr:

I found a HUO TSPP I'm picking it up sometime this week. 4.5hr drive one way but it'll be worth it. I can't wait. Pics to come soon.

In the usa?

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

That would be me and yes I am known to "enable" and happy to say in 2013 I was responsible for 74 pins exchanging hands and exceeded my 2012 record of 65 pins. My favorite one was when I scored this nice documented single owner HUO LOTR LE for my good friend McMean while he was sleeping. Nothing like waking up to a text saying:
"Good morning, I just bought a game on your behalf now pay up"
I know he has been looking for one for years and this was one of the better deals I helped score for my friends. You can tell by the priceless expression on his face when my buddy Walt on the right picked it up from the seller and delivered it to him.

I will keep your name on my list for my next deal hunt.

McMean.jpg 74 KB

#88 10 years ago

glad for you domijr!

Hey fast, you got a great game from them for shure. TAF is always fun. Never gets old.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackslater.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ontario-canada?tu=jackslater and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.