• 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by domijr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

McMean.jpg
There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 10 years ago
Quoted from b0bgagn0n:

Congrats...I was looking for one for a while but finally ends up with a Shrek.
Pinball is a small world...so..we never know!

I hear ya, we usually take what we can find. I almost ended up buying a funhouse or world cup of soccer. I'm so happy i found this one.

I'm starting to get tired of playing Pinball Arcade, i want the real thing Anyone else playing Pinball Arcade? I almost have every table beat, i just need to finish the video mode on Attack From Mars and Medieval Madness, and i also need to beat Genie. I'm playing on the Ps4 and have 94% of the trophies.

#102 10 years ago

nice to see you got what u wanted. I think i waited over 2 years before i found a JM in EDM for great price.

#103 10 years ago

It's here

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa46/kawasakizx636/IMG_0965_zpscc459be5.jpg

Can't get the IMG to work, but the link works i think. I'll figure out how to post pics tomorrow, i'm beat, it was a long drive. I also tried to attack the pic but i guess my pic is too big.

#104 10 years ago
Quoted from domijr:

It's here
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa46/kawasakizx636/IMG_0965_zpscc459be5.jpg
Can't get the IMG to work, but the link works i think. I'll figure out how to post pics tomorrow, i'm beat, it was a long drive. I also tried to attack the pic but i guess my pic is too big.

Nice game, have fun!! If I can find one like this near me...

#105 10 years ago

Good luck on the hunt. Post a wanted to buy ad and i'm sure something will come up. The guy i bought this from wasn't even selling it, he just seen my thread and figured he could part with it. He has 14 machines in his basement right now, very nice collection. He said he can always work something out with people and he also knows a lot of people with great HUO pins. He's near the Cambridge Ontario area.

#106 10 years ago

thanks!

#107 10 years ago

#108 10 years ago

Im still looking for a scared stiff and I am just up the road from cambridge in waterloo. I have lots of games to trade

#109 10 years ago

I seen scared stiff at his place, but he said he just picked it up and that his wife loved it, so i don't know if he'll part with it, but he might know someone with one. I'll send him a msg.

1 month later
#110 10 years ago

LOTR for sale: Disregard. Trade in works!

Previously routed LOTR. I stripped all the mylar off the playfield, cleaned up the playfield (I wouldn’t call it shopped…I’m just not that damned good!). I’ve spent a lot of time making sure this pin works 100%. Reason for selling, I knew this pin was MY grail and got an LOTR LE.

Comes with:
Shaker Motor
Topper
Pinball Life Flipper Coils
Pinblade stickers
Target stickers
Cliffy’s installed
New Arwen plastic and protector

I know most post their prices with some wiggle room factored in. So I’ll bypass that and say $5000.00 (Cdn) firm.

Pics can be seen here: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=72fcea46b78efcb8#cid=72FCEA46B78EFCB8&id=72FCEA46B78EFCB8!110

Cheers!

1 month later
#112 10 years ago

I'm confused. What machine are you referring to?

There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ontario-canada/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.