By Chillyh2o

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

228258e4dee30819fb382b87d11e5cf1 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Pretty dumb guestion but can somebody help??

#2 6 years ago

Insert coin should start the game unless there are already credits on it, then just push the start button, and a good smack on the bottom of the cabinet should turn it off. At least that's how I think it should work.

There is no on off switch as such.

#4 6 years ago

I believe some of them you just have to plug in and unplug (or use a power strip).

#5 6 years ago

Thanks for the help...I’ll just continue using a power strip.

#6 6 years ago

I love showing people how you can, with appropriate force, kick the cab to make the game turn off. It's the reverse Fonzie.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

I love showing people how you can, with appropriate force, kick the cab to make the game turn off. It's the reverse Fonzie.

I respectfully request video of you or JDeN dressed in Fonzie leather kicking machines and shouting, "AYYYYYYYY"

P. S. #YayPinball

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

I respectfully request video of you or JDeN dressed in Fonzie leather kicking machines and shouting, "AYYYYYYYY"

I might be able to make this happen. No promises.

#9 6 years ago

Ehhhhhhhh...

228258e4dee30819fb382b87d11e5cf1 (resized).jpg228258e4dee30819fb382b87d11e5cf1 (resized).jpg

#10 6 years ago

We have a great number of 1960s ballys. and all of them have power switches added/installed. on the left flipper power switch, that needs to be permanently closed. and then add a power toggle switch in the usual place, which breaks the line cord's black line.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/onoff-switch-for-early-%e2%80%9860%e2%80%99s-bally-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.