Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 143 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by NextoPin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

attack-from-mars-pinball-machine-backglass.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chambahz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#118 9 years ago

I have one pin in our place. There's just not enough space to set up two machines.
    But...
    I've got a second one on the way currently and have owned 2-3 at times previously.
    First of all, ACDC is sick! It's the best game I've ever played and is such a rush, it never gets old.
    I suggest you watch some tutorials and gameplay videos on PAPA.org
    If you're challenged with a lack of floor space, here's what I do:
    Setup your ACDC, then fold up the second pin and put it in storage somewhere out of sight.
    (Preferably on the same floor, and not far away).
    When you need a change, swap them out.
    Keeps things fresh, without having to buy/sell.

#121 9 years ago

You know what hasn't been mentioned yet?
    Heighway pinball. Their first title, Full Throttle should be out around early March.
    Their second title is Aliens.
    The reason I mention them is because you swap the playfields, but don't change the cabinets.
    You could have multiple games without too much space. (You can store at least one extra playfield/game under the cabinet while you're playing the other one)
    Check it out!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chambahz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/only-room-for-one?tu=Chambahz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.