(Topic ID: 276437)

Only room for one Pin .....which one (POLL)

By ant68

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Only room for one Pin .....which one (POLL) ”

• Jurassic Park Pro 130 votes
      73%
    • Ironman Vault 22 votes
      12%
    • Munsters Pro 7 votes
      4%
    • Starwars Pro 20 votes
      11%

(179 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nicoy3k.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 3 years ago

I think if you're only going to have 1 pin you should

1) splurge for your grail game
    2) buy something thats easy to sell so you can quickly flip it for a new game

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from ant68:

Well it looks like JP is the leader of the pack by a mile.
    Should he spend the extra $$ and go for the premium ?

In my opinion, it depends on how much he values the “wow” factor of the T. rex head, it is cool to show your friends that one time when they come over.

Gameplay wise, the games are identical. In fact, I prefer the flow of the pro because the T rex doesn’t fail/and or throw the ball in a random direction. The raptor pit is more mechanically intricate in the prem, but I think it flows better in the pro. A center shot feeds the control room so it acts as a mini ramp. It’s a really really cool and unique shot that the premium doesn’t have, just my personal opinion.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nicoy3k.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/only-room-for-one-pin-which-one-poll-?tu=nicoy3k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.