hitch2.jpg
lauren-cohan-zoom.jpg
llaura.jpg
sucker.jpg
mr money bags.jpg
image-261.jpg
Healthywealthy.jpg
th-710.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nexyss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 9 years ago

If I like the game when the code is mature, I would buy a Premium. If, at that time, there are LEs available, I might buy one of those, but I really don't want the backglass or the COA/signature bs. I certainly don't want to pay for those.

Buying a pro is not an option for me. I want the full game, or nothing. These are toys, and I can live without them. I am not going to buy a pin until it is complete, so I am not going to buy an LE now just in case it turns out to be a great game.

At this point, if they did kill the Premium, and still release games with incomplete code, they have lost a NIB customer.

#180 9 years ago
Quoted from krupa:

It really comes down to this for me. But I wait about a year until a game's finished and I've gotten to spend the serious time on it before I buy. But again, that's just me. I hope you guys jumping in get a kickass pin that skyrockets in value.

I wait about a year as well. I played at least 100 games of both AC/DC and Metallica before I purchased them. That seems about right to me. I also had a year of reading threads here so i knew of any potential issues in addition to my own playtesting.

#247 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I question whether all the demand is legitimate or if it is just message board talk to have something to comain about. My guess is over half of those who say they would buy a premium would not really do it. The LEs are still readily available. Just my view.

I am not a buyer until the code is complete, but I prefer the Premium model to the LE. I would rather give that extra $700 - $1000 to Pinball Refinery to make better improvements. If there is an LE still available when code is mature, I may buy it, but I really don't want to pay for some stupid certificate and a signature. Those are 100% useless to me.

#367 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Thanks for your huge overgeneralization.
I'm sure you are right. Not one single person who would have bought a Premium version will buy a Pro if a Premium isn't offered.

I suppose it is possible for some after a while, but since the pro is not limited, there is really no reason not to wait and see. We all know that it is a possibility since Stern answered that question when asked. I can see a Premium buyer buying an LE if they really can't live without a game they have never actually played, but I just can't see them going the other way to a Pro this early.

My choices would be:
Premium after code maturity
LE HUO after code maturity
Nothing

Those are the only three options I will consider. I think there are quite a few Premium buyers who feel the same way.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 16.00
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nexyss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/online-petition-for-twd-premium?tu=nexyss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.