Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Mopar
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20191031_130201_resized (resized).jpg
    110619_MAIN (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 4 years ago

Many of the games are only in fair condition with poor cabinets and metal. Lots of fairly common titles too.

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Wow there is alot more pinball machines near the bottom of the list. The el dorado and centigrade are moving up in price.

The cabinet on the C-37 is whooped too.

#35 4 years ago

Only two decent deals were "Royal Guard" and a project "Show Boat". The prices seemed unrealistic on many of the games considering their condition. Then add 24% to each hammer price. That "Spin A Card" with a heavily planked playfield went for $900 (plus 24%)? Damn!

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from bonzo71:

I'll continue to hunt in the wild..where deals can still be found.

"The kids used to play it, but now it doesn't work, and it's in the way." Music to my ears!

#40 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

This whole auction was pretty much a poster child of EMs I have owned but nobody wanted when it came time to get rid of them, and certainly not worth owning again.

I really like "Ice-Revue". It's an "under the radar" type of game. Great gameplay and very nice looking too. Williams "Moulin Rouge" is another good one. I had my eye on both of those, but don't really need them.

#53 4 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

I have more or less heard this a dozen times. My last pickup, a Dixieland was in the owners home 30 years.

Consider yourself very lucky then.
    I know that was the story behind that "Melody" you snagged back in the Spring.

#58 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

Better yet. "I bought this house and want them out $100.00 a piece". A Yukon and Dodge City.
    This actually happened a couple weeks ago from a fresh craigs list ad. 45 minutes away. The pics
    looked okay. I'll be home at 5:00 I said I'll be there. A couple hours later he called saying someone
    offered $250.00 per. Before I hung up, he was aware I wasn't extremely happy..

You mean those two that were encrusted in white mold?

#63 4 years ago

I'd have them pay me to remove them!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/online-pa-auction-of-mostly-1960s-ems-ends-wed-nov-6-at-2pm?tu=jrpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.