(Topic ID: 304436)

One Well Brewing in Kalamazoo is Expanding!

By schudel5

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by mc8045
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20211114_200220019 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20211114_201216350 (resized).jpg
    #1 2 years ago

One Well Brewing in Kalamazoo started off about 6 or 7 years ago with 4 pins. As the brewery expanded, so did the lineup. Even through Covid we maintained a dozen or more games. The pinball leagues have grown to around 50 people now, so things needed to change.

As of Monday, November 22nd, we are again expanding but this time exponentially! We will be starting off with 45 pinball machines (sys11 to current) with around 5 more due to be added soon. We also have pool tables, air hockey, foosball and about a dozen arcades. All games are on coin drop. We are located 1/4 mile north of I94 on Portage Rd. In Kalamazoo.

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/8367-one-well-brewing-kalamazoo-mi#gameslist

PXL_20211114_200220019 (resized).jpgPXL_20211114_200220019 (resized).jpgPXL_20211114_201216350 (resized).jpgPXL_20211114_201216350 (resized).jpg
    #2 2 years ago

Wish you guys were there when I was at Western, but I’m gonna get a road trip on the books! Beer and pinball, could it get any better

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hench4Life:

Wish you guys were there when I was at Western, but I’m gonna get a road trip on the books! Beer and pinball, could it get any better

Did they have machines in the lower level of the Bernhard Center when you were there? I remember going in there around 1995 and they had probably 5 or 6 down there.

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

Did they have machines in the lower level of the Bernhard Center when you were there? I remember going in there around 1995 and they had probably 5 or 6 down there.

I honestly don’t know. I went to western for grad school and was at the Engineering campus. My parking pass didn’t even allow me to park on campus. Can count on one hand the number of times I went to campus. Somewhere downtown had a couple pins, but I can’t remember if it was Shakespeare’s, up and under, or one of the places that’s closed since then…

#5 2 years ago

That looks freaking amazing Mike! A pinball oasis.

#6 2 years ago

Congrats Mike!

#7 2 years ago

Looks like a great lineup!

5 months later
    #9 2 years ago

Finally able to get to One Well on Friday, and my expectations were exceeded. Great selection of games from different eras and manufacturers. Everything we played was in really nice shape, well maintained, and super clean.

The beer was pretty tasty too!

8 months later
    #10 1 year ago

Website Has been updated with 2023 Pinball events
    55 pins on the floor right now

https://www.onewellbrewing.com/pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.