Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Eric_S
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rustylizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Got some cool projects to work on this weekend. Feeling lucky as I might never buy this many at one time again. image.jpgimage.jpg

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I only see 9?
    How much for globetrotters?

Centipede is 10. There is a Solar Fire behind them if you need to see 10 pins. I want to fix HG and play it a while.

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

Hey Russ,
    I think I saw the same games advertised on craigslist. I was actually chatting with the guy about picking them up and then figured you were probably on it so I didn't want to be competing against you with this guy's collection of games.
    As I recall, he had 20 pinball machines so did you only buy the SS type games? Seemed like he had around 10 SS games, 10 EM games and then around 9 or 10 arcade games.
    Unfortunately, storing them and having a way to move them would have made it very difficult to buy them. Glad to see you got them.
    Dave

Dave,
    Thanks for posting this. It is from the CL ad. Another friend started the contact with him and took the EM's. Because we took 20 games he made us a package deal that only included one arcade. He will be running another ad with the arcades soon.

Russ

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Do you need some help?

Good help was easy to find.

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

Wow, that's a right nice little early SS collection. What's that last one, a Fireball Classic with the classic bg fade?

Exactly

#20 8 years ago
    Quoted from Tallon:

Yeah Russ, you gonna have them ready for league?

If my board monkey stays off the internet and gets working.

#21 8 years ago

Looks like Speakeasy has a fiberglass playfield. Anyone know if they all did?

#26 8 years ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

I'm curious if anyone knows what EMs he had?

A friend of mine has them. He follows this thread. I will let him decide if he wants to list them.

#28 8 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Great pick up Rusty. Kudos to rescuing some classics. I wouldn't mind adding a Nitro to the collection at some point. Let me know if you ever get tired of it.

Mark

These were in a rough old building with no heat and not very sealed up. Good news is they stayed dry. I have never had a chance to play NGS so am looking forward to trying it. Bad news is the backglass pealed badly on that one. It had nice bright colors but is coming off in huge chunks. Cab is also rough from a previous life. Playfield is nice. I will keep you in mind if anything can be made of it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rustylizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/one-weekend-10-new-projects?tu=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.