(Topic ID: 48453)

One week till the Allentown show

By shlockdoc

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EvilJack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 10 years ago

If anyone is there for setup on Thursday, stop by the SOF and say hi. We definatly should try to meet up on Friday for those that can't make Saturday.

#38 10 years ago

Hey Ted, no chance you can stop by for a bit friday and say hi?

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from Craig:

I am eager to come to my first Pinfest, and I look forward to meeting several Pinsiders. There's not too much drama since I already know I'll be picking up the Williams Diner for my wife. I guess I could find another pin, but I'd have to pay for shipping, and then where would I put it??? (I am already going to have to do some serious rearranging to accommodate the Diner.) Perhaps sanity will prevail--but I have more than sufficient reason to doubt it!

Your coming up from my old neck of the woods. Thats a bit of a trip, but it should be a good time as usual.

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

What time?
    I'll be there for most of the day Saturday. If anyone wants to save shipping and PayPal fees on a LED OCD kit, let me know. I have one WPC and one Sys11 left.

How much for sys11 and will you be there Friday?

#62 10 years ago

I need to get my machine back together. I was replacing the rubbers, two of which are under the mini playfield and are a pain to get to. Need to finish up.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EvilJack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/one-week-till-the-allentown-show?tu=EvilJack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.