Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_0043.JPG
images.jpeg
fry-take-my-money.jpg
slithis_poster_01[1].jpg
images-1.jpeg
There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 11 years ago

The original video link in this thread no longer functions and I'm late to the party. Does anybody have a video they can post or point me in a direction?

Thanks in advance,

Kim

#102 11 years ago

I had this exact idea about two years ago and every person I talked to was like "pinballers are purists, they'll never want that in their game."

Never ask a collector what's a good idea.

#103 11 years ago

Screw pure... A new creature would be awesome... Please count me in again...

#104 11 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

The original video link in this thread no longer functions and I'm late to the party. Does anybody have a video they can post or point me in a direction?
Thanks in advance,
Kim

Try this: (copy/paste)

#105 11 years ago

Wow. Thanks Jonny.

Kim

#106 11 years ago

I'm still in, too

#107 11 years ago

Hi guys, Dan is your man, just keep an eye on his updates and release.

#108 11 years ago

I want one. Where can I get this?

1 week later
#109 11 years ago

Hi

I’ve received a lot of messages about how this works so I thought id let everyone know at the same time.
It replaces the original hologram hardware, so you remove the existing hologram hardware and store in a safe place then the LCD hardware can be installed using the existing mounting holes. It plugs into the loom, not needing any modifications.

The creature appears instantly when called for by the machine, there is no delay.

The creature will be triggered exactly as its intended. It will flash briefly when a letter is achieved and will be on when you find him for mulltiball, also displayed in the attract mode when told to.

It comes with a rendered movie of the creature on internal memory, but this can be disabled by a switch so any movie file of your choice can take its place using the SD card slot, so you can change at will what you see in the swamp if you like.

Thanks
Daniel

#110 11 years ago

Im in for one , let me now when

2 weeks later
#111 11 years ago

hello pinheads.
I recently bought my first pin, happens to be a creach. My hologram, as all holograms, is now faded and blue. I tried the 20W 8 degree halogen lamp, i tried a 9 LED globe with a very concentrated direction, but still... he lives no more.
so i'm on google trying to find an answer, i stumble upon a couple of threads, couple of youtube videos of some mad bastard with a LCD display where his hologram should be! I'm thinking, i want one! I am also thinking, i reckon the people that own whats left of the 7,400 tables produced also prolly want one. So i read on...

Apparently, copyright is an issue. dedicated pinheads are not unfamiliar to technology, never mind what video is being displayed, we will change it to whatever we want. As has been said at least 8 times in this discussion alone. Copyright issue solved.

price? the number 300 has been passed around the room a few times and i must say, it is definatly cheaper than a $800 holo replacement that shows its ugly face once every 3 years, but obviously i'd prefer to pay less...

So only 1 teeny li'l issue remains....

WHERE DO I GET ONE?!?!?!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.95
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/one-very-cool-creature-holo-mod/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.