Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by orangegsx
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot (1) (resized).png
    Screenshot (2) (resized).png
    BE5D675F-1242-4330-9147-C206CD3BD47D (resized).jpeg
    44E6369A-C61C-47ED-ACE9-041B4E8CB96B (resized).jpeg
    E1FE370D-71A8-4092-924E-6ECB579BE4C1 (resized).jpeg
    CDA2B7A7-FA0F-4FFA-B34C-403AF3344C79 (resized).jpeg
    one timer (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Luckydogg420.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 5 years ago

How about another flipper up on the right side. When I hear the name “one timer hockey” I immediately think about a quick pass up to the net and someone there to shoot it in. It would be cool to have a “one timer” shot that had to be made on the fly. Not stopping to line it up.

I like where this is going though. It’s a novel idea that could be really awesome if done well.

1 week later
    #23 5 years ago

It could be cool to add a whirlpool feature to the plunge. It could add a skill shot, get x# of loops before the ball drops into the inlane, or a random point value for each ball based on the roulette wheel score from the plunge. Or a random reward for each ball (like 2x, 3x, ect) Just another way to change it up a bit between balls.

The 3 drops look tough to hit directly, kinda more of a rebound shot. Maybe move them around a bit to tweak their location.

You could add a mid playfield something (think f14 or a pop up troll) that prevents shots from the bottom flippers into the goal directly.

I like where this is heading. Looks simple and fun

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Luckydogg420.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/one-timer-hockey?tu=Luckydogg420 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.