(Topic ID: 320975)

One of these things is not like the other! Did they just slip up?

By Bax1

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Bax1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

77E15865-8496-418A-A3BB-0B07B9049958 (resized).png
    #1 1 year ago

So stern just posted a new TikTok. Can you see what doesn’t add up?

77E15865-8496-418A-A3BB-0B07B9049958 (resized).png77E15865-8496-418A-A3BB-0B07B9049958 (resized).png
    #3 1 year ago

Could it be a new space jam pin?

#4 1 year ago

Bond James Bond

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

Can you see what doesn’t add up?

Mustag is a Russian liqueur

#6 1 year ago

And we thought we weren’t gonna get another band pin. Following up Rush with James. Us Canadians got our Rush, our British friends can be excited for their new James pin. LOL.

So basically they post parts bins for Ritchie and Gomez pins. Well I guess Mustang was Trudeau, but Gomez had to jump in and takeover from Trudeau on Deadpool. And it the rumour is Gomez had to take over on Bond.

So James Bond, by Gomez.

#7 1 year ago

I think they're talking about James Cameron Avatar

#8 1 year ago

I’d be more excited if it were a new Rick James pin, or better yet Chappelle Show.

#9 1 year ago

Isn’t this from a 2020 video?

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

So stern just posted a new TikTok. Can you see what doesn’t add up?
    [quoted image]

Isn't it possible they have lots of prototype pins with potential themes and the licensing simply doesn’t work out so they retool it?

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from Octomodz:

I think they're talking about James Cameron Avatar

Or the Titanic redemption game Stern made

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Isn't it possible they have lots of prototype pins with potential themes and the licensing simply doesn’t work out so they retool it?

Could be a possibility. Just all these rumors of a Bond pin was what I was thinking

#13 1 year ago

“James” was the code name for Metallica. Aka James Hetfield.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/codenames-master-list

#14 1 year ago

ahhh damn. I thought they were giving away one of the secrets

#15 1 year ago

If it’s Bond, I want a martini in the game like TBL, have it hooked up to the shaker motor for Shaken not Stirred mode lol

#16 1 year ago

I'm just curious what game "Mustag" is the codename for. I'm also really curious what's in that bin.

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

I'm just curious what game "Mustag" is the codename for. I'm also really curious what's in that bin.

A bunch of extra "n"s.

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

I think it was biscuit

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-other-did-they-just-slip-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.