10%
  • $500,000 51 votes
    86%

(59 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

biggest most valuable private pinball collection (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

The batcave is one of the largest biggest private pinball machine collection in the world. Located at Lakeland FL USA, David is nice enough to share his collection. TampaTec a YouTuber and tech expert Sam go through all of Dave's pins in his collection. Approximately 100 Pinball machines from 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s, Williams, Bally, Stern Pinball, Chicago gaming company, American pinball, Dutch pinball, gottlieb pinball, and Jersey Jack pinball. Many of his pins are LE or collector editions, which makes his collection one of the most valuable pinball machine collection in the world, my guess would be valued around half million.

#medievalmadness Godzilla #marsattacks

biggest most valuable private pinball collection (resized).jpgbiggest most valuable private pinball collection (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

David is a great guy. I visited the Batcave a couple times, invite only. Sam is a very good tech as well.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from hawknole:

David is a great guy. I visited the Batcave a couple times, invite only. Sam is a very good tech as well.

It's a real honor to be invited, you're very lucky. I would've paid to enter.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from tampa12:

my guess would be valued around half million.

Eh, you might be off by a couple of dollars imo
I've had the privilege to see/play it myself and was very impressed on quality and gameplay.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from DK:

Eh, you might be off by a couple of dollars imo

and what an investment too considering the appreciation of these pins. Damn pinball is so good. Thanks for sharing.

#6 1 year ago

Thanks for posting. You should mention Eric Stone does a weekly broadcast on YouTube from the The Batcave every Monday night if you want to see the collection.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from tampa12:

The batcave is one of the largest biggest private pinball machine collection in the world. Located at Lakeland FL USA, Dave owns a Road construction business and does well in real estate is nice enough to share his collection. TampaTec a YouTuber and tech expert Sam go through all of Dave's pins in his collection. Approximately 100 Pinball machines from 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s, Williams, Bally, Stern Pinball, Chicago gaming company, American pinball, Dutch pinball, gottlieb pinball, and Jersey Jack pinball. Many of his pins are LE or collector editions, which makes his collection one of the most valuable pinball machine collection in the world, my guess would be valued around half million.
#medievalmadness Godzilla #marsattacks
[quoted image]

There are several regulars on Pinside who have over 100 pins in their collection... this opinion is a bit of a stretch.

The collection is great, but plenty of people house larger collections that are worth more.

#8 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing the collection- fun to see folks post these on YouTube.

#9 1 year ago

Nice collection but the narrative is terrible on the video ... can't tell a regular cab from a wide body yet played a world championship?

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

There are several regulars on Pinside who have over 100 pins in their collection... this opinion is a bit of a stretch.

The collection is great, but plenty of people house larger collections that are worth more.

I was gonna say... there are a few people just in my area with more than 100 games. Still damn impressive, but not going in any record books.

#11 1 year ago

Agree.

Although I’m confused on the intent of the OP. Sure, a very very nice collection. It beat’s the crap out of my 35 ish games and I’m just a pinball schmutz.

If you said that there’s an open house once a year like * Dayhuffs "12 Hours of Pinball" Party *, well that would be noteworthy.

Again, nice collection but it doesn’t hold a candle to Clay’s VFW, which is open to the public (least once a year)

#12 1 year ago

That’s my old Mousin Around and SMVE. Glad they found a home in such a great collection.

#13 1 year ago

This is peanuts to other collections that are out there....believe me.

#14 1 year ago

I have trouble finding time to maintain my tiny collection...

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from cait001:

I have trouble finding time to maintain my tiny collection...

Me too.

#16 1 year ago

Yeah we're pretty much in the same boat

#17 1 year ago

It's not a d!¢k measuring contest, and I don't want to pile on, but yeah, I don't think people even know about some of the collections out there. For instance, one of the greatest single collections of EMs, with possibly the most woodrails in one place, is from someone not even on Pinside. It's a "if you know, you know" kind of deal, you'd never guess driving past the warehouse.

Just a good reminder that as much as we have a large user base here, the entire pinball universe doesn't hang out on on Pinside and list their collections here.

Not at all trying to take away from sharing a great collection of pins, but the greatest private collection language on the video thumbnail is a bit much. Let's just call it a great collection.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

Cabinet Parts
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,159.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/one-of-the-largest-private-pinball-machine-collection?hl=nhpolarbear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.