(Topic ID: 143709)

One of our pinheads "Wolfy" needs some well wishes..

By limelime20

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by frunch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Want to let everyone know one of our own , and my very good friend had a heart attack this week...
    I think alot of you know "Wolfy" from NC., Quite a few of you have bought many games from him..
    He suffered a heart attack on tuesday of this week...., I wanted to pass this message along to all from him:
    " Some already know, but i wanted to let everyone else know i suffered a heart attack on Tuesday morning. I am back home now to rest and slowly get back out there. Thanks for all the texts i have received from some of you that found out. It was touch and go for a while but they cleared a large clot and put in 2 stints."
    I talked to him tonight, and feels 100% better, and expects 100% recovery.., And will be hosting pinball bashes again like always
    soon enough.!! Get well soon my friend.!!

#2 8 years ago

Get well Wolfy!! Greg

#3 8 years ago

Prayers your way WOLFY get better bro and let those pins be therapy

#4 8 years ago

God bless. Get well!

#5 8 years ago

Wish you the best fellow pinhead!

#6 8 years ago

Keep strong wolfy. My thoughts are with you. Reach out if you need anything from your pinball family. We are always here to help!

#7 8 years ago

Hope your back to 100% soon!

#8 8 years ago

So sorry to hear this news, but I very happy that you were treated successfully. Take good care of yourself. I look forward to seeing you up and strong.

#9 8 years ago

Get better Soon....take your time, relax, and dont push to hard to exert yourself when recovering...pain meds mask it.

Glad to hear you will be fine.....

I collect theses, HA, so first hand, patience and rest is so important.

Post up soon!

#10 8 years ago

Art, you are his go to order for LEd's....He always praises your LED's and prices.....Thanks for your well wishes..

#11 8 years ago

Haven't had the opportunity to meet you Wolfy, but best wishes for a speedy recovery.

#12 8 years ago

It's been a while,
    I met ya up there with Blackrose,
    Get well and be well bud!

#13 8 years ago

Get well soon! My buddy had stents put in and feels like a new man....not that I have personally felt him

#14 8 years ago

Oh man! Hope he is back on his feet soon.

#15 8 years ago

Aw man, that stinks. Wolfy is a great dude!

He is the only one I've seen in person get Battle for The Kingdom on MM in legit 3 ball play.

Best wishes Wolfy!

#16 8 years ago

Speedy recovery Wolfy...thoughts and prayers from NW Ohio.

#17 8 years ago

OMG...... Wolfy, wishing you the very best and wishing you a safe and speedy recovery! My prayers are with you!

#18 8 years ago

Get well soon Wolfy! Super nice guy that opened up his game room when I was down on a business trip to pick up his NGG. He was super patient about me taking the head off to fit in the Nissan Rogue rental I had that wouldn't fit it with it on.

Prayers for a quick recovery!

#19 8 years ago

Get well soon!!

#20 8 years ago

Hang in there wolfy
    Rest and relax.

#21 8 years ago

Pinsiders, Wow i just saw this post. I did not know my buddy put it up. You all have made me feel so much better with all your heart-felt sentiments. I am feeling very blessed this week with everything coming out the best result i could have hoped for. I feel honored to be part of this great community. Wolfy

#22 8 years ago

All the best Mr Wolfy. And to a speedy recovery

#23 8 years ago

Prayers for the Wolfman.....

#24 8 years ago
    Quoted from wolfy:

Pinsiders, Wow i just saw this post. I did not know my buddy put it up. You all have made me feel so much better with all your heart-felt sentiments. I am feeling very blessed this week with everything coming out the best result i could have hoped for. I feel honored to be part of this great community. Wolfy

Glad you are here!!!!! If you need to chat with someone who has been through this....feel free to reach out.
    Rest....Rest.....Rest...then Pinball Therapy!

#25 8 years ago

I meant what I texted u bud. Just let us know if you need anything. Get some rest.

#26 8 years ago

Wishing you well Wolfy - Hope you have a speedy recovery!

#27 8 years ago

Stay strong Wolfy. Hope you have a safe and strong recovery. Best wishes from our family to yours.

#28 8 years ago

Get well Wolfy!

#29 8 years ago

Get well soon! Rest Up!

#30 8 years ago

Hope you're doing well, sir!!

#31 8 years ago

Best wishes wolfy !
    LTG : )

#32 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

Best wishes to you Wolfie. I don't know you; but I know a heart attack is no joke. This clip should cheer you up. One of my favorite movies.

Speedy recovery!

#33 8 years ago

I don't know you either, but I do hope you get better soon!

#34 8 years ago

Get better soon, Wolfie!

Always liked talking pins with ya. Hope you're up and around quickly.

#36 8 years ago

Get well soon!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/one-of-our-pinheads-wolfy-needs-some-well-wishes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.