Topic Stats

• 157 posts
  • 103 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Concretehardt
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

eww.png
image_(resized).jpeg
20160125_122629_(resized).jpg
P5050009_(resized).JPG
P5050006_(resized).JPG
IMG_1961_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 2 years ago

I'd guess the accident was completely their fault. If it were someone else's fault, I'm sure they would have no problem passing the buck.

If you have a date and county for the accident, you might be able to contact the local police department for details on the accident report.

[Edit] looking into the Canadian way reports are handled, it looks like if you weren't directly involved with the incident, it may be a bit difficult to obtain the report.

3 months later
#152 2 years ago

Here is my final update ending my use of Day & Ross Transport or Sameday.

You got to hope that a disaster doesn't occur. AC/DC BIB LE met a bad fate that to this date. Day & Ross Transport won't discuss the details. I was involved in helping with the shipping at owners risk. My account was suspended, & still is. They dropped the shipping from billings when I said this situation was wrong. Shipped many pinball machines coast to coast, & a number of ones helping other pinball owners at cost. So it looks like I will never use them again, or Sameday.

Still don't know what the owner did, & every time the pin got moved from the accident site in Ontario. It got in worse shape, & is now a total loss. I tried to get accident info but came up empty. Even a search of company truck accidents don't show anything, which might be from using another company or contractor from Alberta to Ontario.

My advice for high priced pins is to check on your home insurance policy for your goods in transport, & upgrade if needed.

#153 2 years ago

I still haven't heard from the owner either,I'm guessing nothing happened with it.
I'm sure he just want to forget about it.

#154 2 years ago

The remains are in storage in N.B. & a time limit is in place before they can dispose of the goods. I hope he looks at legal action against them. There was a court case with Sameday out west I think where the fork lift went through a cabinet. They wanted to pay out nothing, & I think the owner won in court about standard of service you would expect.

6 months later
#155 1 year ago

So on my end I no longer help out guys shipping pins with Day & Ross Transport. They took off the shipping bill for destroying the pin, & closed my account. Don't know if the final remains finally went to the landfill. We never heard from the owner what was the final result. Never found out all the details of the accident.

#156 1 year ago

Good bye BIBLE....we hardly knew thee

eww.png

#157 1 year ago

Only 299 BIBLE's in the world now

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Decals
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 9.95
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 15.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 11.95
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 11.95
$ 170.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside