3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jdapolito
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

One last problem I noticed on this Top Card ,the pop bumpers won't light and go to 1000 pts .I know this is activated thru the I,P, and O relays but they won't get energized ,if I manually close them they will lock and the bumpers will light and score 1000 pts if I hit the bumper when one relay is locked on it will release ,I think this is what is supposed to happen
    If I trigger the pop bumper closest to the player end of the playfield ,it will trigger the F relay in the backhead and also the I relay I ( I think that is the one ,I'm away from the game now )under the playfield, but that's it ,as the contact wheel on the F relay rotates it activates the I relay with every other notch on the wheel
    What energizes the I ,Pand O relays ,and thanks again for all the help with this game
    Jim

#2 3 years ago
    Quoted from jdapolito:

What energizes the I ,Pand O relays

Quoted from jdapolito:

as the contact wheel on the F relay rotates it activates the I relay with every other notch on the wheel

The P relay is energized by the 2B through 7B relays on the Sequence Bank
    The Q relay is energized by the 8B through 13B relays on the Sequence Bank

#3 3 years ago

Getting the ace target allows the center pop to light. All the left targets allow the left one to light, getting all the right targets allows the right to light. As you noticed, they don’t stay lit, they alternate based on the FS relay.

Sorry that I’m not being more precise, but I don’t have my schematic with me.

Dave

#4 3 years ago

Ok so the rt only lights if ALL the targets on rt are hit ,and same for the left bumper ,
    I wasn't sure I watched a video of one on youtube and it seems like they were lighting with each hit of a side target ,let me try the sequence you told me and see if that energizes the relay ,never hit all the targets on one side yet

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/one-last-top-card-problem-getting-the-pop-bumpers-to-advance-to-1000?hl=dgampguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.