Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SWE1_#2.jpg
SWE1_#1.jpg
RFM_#2.JPG
RFM_#1.JPG
P2K_Twins.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I am only offering this deal for one day. It's WAY less than I paid for these games, but I really need to free up some space. I will not sell these games individually for this price, only as a package deal. The buyer must pick them both up from my house and pay me in cash. I live five minutes from the hotel where Expo is being held.

Both games are HUO and are in excellent condition. The RFM has LEDs in most of the inserts, Bill Ung's saucer kit, and the martians with red LED eyes. I am also including two Ultimarc video amps. For those of you that don't know, CRTs look better in this game than LCDs due to their superior black levels. Once the video amps are installed, the monitors will look even better.

Here is a link to the individual for sale threads:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-swe1-extra-wells-gardner-monitor-even-more-extras
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-rfm-in-the-chicago-area-w-mods-extras

Price is $5,500 firm.

P2K_Twins.jpgP2K_Twins.jpg RFM_#1.JPGRFM_#1.JPG RFM_#2.JPGRFM_#2.JPG SWE1_#1.jpgSWE1_#1.jpg SWE1_#2.jpgSWE1_#2.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Played those pins they are in very nice condition.

#3 11 years ago

I've played both these games and they look like they just rolled of the line at williams.

Best of luck with the sale!

#4 11 years ago

Glad you did not offer that deal when I was there or I would have spent even more money than I wanted.

I agree with the guys above, these are very nice pins that play well.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from nutshell79:

I've played both these games and they look like they just rolled of the line at williams.

From where I'm sitting that RFM at least looks better than right off the assembly line.

#6 11 years ago

Nice.
What are you making room for?

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from Blakesell:

From where I'm sitting that RFM at least looks better than right off the assembly line.

There is a tiny bit of wear next to the Stroke of Luck hole. It would be completely covered by a Cliffy. The rest of the playfield is mint. The SWE1 playfield is flawless. Not even any wear at the saucers.

#8 11 years ago

Wow awesome. Wish I could get this. Good luck!

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Nice.
What are you making room for?

I have an IM coming tomorrow, a Safe Cracker coming soon, and a WOZ on order. There are also a couple others I have my eye on if the right deal comes along. I really love these games, but I've had them for almost two years, and there are still a bunch of games on my wishlist I'd like to try.

#10 11 years ago

Wow!!!!!

#11 11 years ago

Hows about a XM and DM does not help your space issue though

#12 11 years ago

You guys, these machines are MinT! If I did not have my money tied up this would be a closed thread! Man o man Gweem!

#13 11 years ago

Hey those look familiar

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Hey those look familiar

LOL. Are you the guy I bought them from? I didn't even know you were on Pinside.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

LOL. Are you the guy I bought them from? I didn't even know you were on Pinside.

You're in illnois, they still have the glare guards. Yeah, I think I'm the guy. Glad to see they're still running great at as gorgeous as ever

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

You're in illnois, they still have the glare guards. Yeah, I think I'm the guy. Glad to see they're still running great and as gorgeous as ever.

They've been wonderful. My family has really enjoyed them. My kids will be very sad to see them go. As the one who sold them to me, you can attest to the fact that these are both HUO machines. I'm pretty sure you were the original owner of RFM, and you purchased the SWE1 from Ray at Action Pinball. Correct?

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

They've been wonderful. My family has really enjoyed them. My kids will be very sad to see them go. As the one who sold them to me, you can attest to the fact that these are both HUO machines. I'm pretty sure you were the original owner of RFM, and you purchased the SWE1 from Ray at Action Pinball. Correct?

Yes, those details are correct. The RFM I got NIB personally. The SWE1 was from Ray, and he only had about 50 games on it, he essentially just set it up to check it out.

#18 11 years ago

It's just too far for me, but RFM is one of my favorite games and your game looks to be perfect.

#19 11 years ago

Bump for the all mighty karma points pinhead!

#20 11 years ago

I want these. PM sent.

#21 11 years ago

klickit, are you near Lexington? I have family there. pretty easy drive to get these from your location. Just drove it Wednesday to the airport from Lexington.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

klickit, are you near Lexington? I have family there. pretty easy drive to get these from your location. Just drove it Wednesday to the airport from Lexington.

I'm in Bloomington, quite close to Lexington. Really looking forward to getting these games.

#24 11 years ago

Great deal

#25 11 years ago

Congrats to both, great deal!

Klickit - nice to see you on pinside. I still have the dm you sold me. Its a great game.

#26 11 years ago

Amazing deal IMO. These games are mint and both very fun. I will miss them being at Gweems when I visit.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from nutshell79:

Congrats to both, great deal!

Klickit - nice to see you on pinside. I still have the dm you sold me. Its a great game.

Glad your are still enjoying the DM. I sure did while I had it. Pinside seems like the place to be. I think RGP is being abandoned.

3 months later
#28 11 years ago

Anyway to track down this RFM?

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Anyway to track down this RFM?

You will find it hiding in my basement next to the SWE1.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 85.00
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/one-day-special-huo-rfm-and-huo-swe1-extra-monitor-5500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.