11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Cobra
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I was just able to go downstairs and have at least one good game on all four of my pins...and I still have the whole day left to do chores - or play them all a few more times.

#2 11 years ago

I only have room for 1 pin in my place. Just bought a second one, so I'm playing it, with the first one in out storage locker.
    1 advantage is getting to know the rules better since your time's not divided amongst a massive collection. The biggest advantage has to be the limited budget it takes to fill 1 or 2 spots, as opposed to a basement full.
    Although I'd love to have many more pins, just having one setup and ready to be played, right there in your own home, is awesome.
    Tough break on the chores though.
    : )

#3 11 years ago

I like playing all my pins all day long, then saying sorry to the wife as there is no time to do chores.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/one-advantage-of-a-small-collection and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.