• 56 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Poida
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Meteor Stern Electronics, 1979

Topic Gallery

There have been 178 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0809 (resized).JPG
IMG_0803 (resized).JPG
IMG_0802 (resized).JPG
IMG_0801 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
IMG_0421 (resized).JPG (© Repinned the loom)
IMG_0418 (resized).JPG (© Repinned the loom)
IMG_0420 (resized).JPG (© Repinned the loom)
IMG_0412 (resized).JPG (© Repinned the loom)
IMG_0407 (resized).JPG (© Repinned the loom)
IMG_0405 (resized).JPG (© Repinned the loom)
IMG_0362 (resized).jpg (© Repinned the loom)
IMG_0423 (resized).JPG (© Repinned the loom)
IMG_0334 (resized).jpg (© Repinned the loom)
IMG_0352 (resized).jpg (© Repinned the loom)
IMG_0172 (resized).JPG

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 38 days ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

How’s the project coming along?

Not much done of late just finishing off a few things before I start on the playfield. Repinned the playfield loom, painting the rails and apron and cleaning sockets, lamps, screws etc. Will post some pics when the playfield starts to come together.

#52 38 days ago

Just awesome, great job.

1 week later
#53 31 days ago

Started on the playfield and came up to a couple issues straight up. The decals on the drop target sit a bit lower than the originals so you can't see all of the font. I glued a 2mm thick plastic strip to each of the 3 bank drop targets and now they sit nicely. I haven't done the 6 bank yet, might glue the 2mm piece to the drop target itself. The other one was the clear has clogged up the star insert, this is only my second clear coated pf a the first did not have this issue. A quick search showed it is a common problem that is easily fixed. I used emery board to sand off the clear, it took a bit but now the star inserts move freely.

Other stufff done includes repinning the loom and the apron/shooter has been painted ready for a new decal. The wood rails are half done, have used a heat gun to get the vinyl off but there is a lot of residue still on the wood. Once these are painted and installed I can get onto repopulating the playfield proper.

IMG_0407 (resized).JPGIMG_0362 (resized).jpgIMG_0418 (resized).JPGIMG_0420 (resized).JPGIMG_0421 (resized).JPGIMG_0405 (resized).JPGIMG_0352 (resized).jpgIMG_0412 (resized).JPGIMG_0334 (resized).jpgIMG_0423 (resized).JPG
#54 30 days ago

Found myself reading other people’s resto threads this morning. Decided to put the phone down and start on the loom. Good progress for an hours work.

image (resized).jpg
#55 28 days ago

Lookin' good!

3 weeks later
#56 5 days ago

Lot of other stuff going on at the moment but got to power the playfield up the other night. I have a few issues that need to be sorted, mainly the crappy lamp sockets, but getting close. There is always one part at the end you need, and for me it is a pop bumper spoon!

IMG_0801 (resized).JPGIMG_0802 (resized).JPGIMG_0803 (resized).JPGIMG_0809 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 44.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 149.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside