Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Psw757
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

346d8ef1b803911e5bb16bee031db68f (resized).png
    #1 5 years ago

I'm here in Chicago for the Star Wars Celebration but made arrangements ahead to tour the Stern Pin factory. Should be there on a few

#2 5 years ago

ask them whats next !

#3 5 years ago

Cool post pics.

#4 5 years ago

I hear they got a lot of microwaves in the lunch room area.

#5 5 years ago

Have fun, let us know if anything is different from the dozens of other tour threads.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I hear they got a lot of microwaves in the lunch room area.

One of the many things I am looking forward to seeing lol

#7 5 years ago

Tour was awesome. Wasn't permitted to take any pictures. I respect that. Saw Gary Stern drive in.
    Got to see many Black Knights on the assembly line. Didn't / wouldn't hint of next title but I would keep that to myself even if they did. It's an honor to be allowed in there and I personally dont want to be on thier poop list. Got to play some pins in thier arcade including The Beatles.

#8 5 years ago

Tell us about the free things they gave you. Key chain, Made in USA sticker, Ghostbusters code. Something lol

#9 5 years ago

What's Brian Eddy working on? Inquiring minds want to know!

#10 5 years ago

Star Wars topper sighting?

#11 5 years ago

cool

#12 5 years ago

He got to see Big G drive in...what more do u want?
    Gave me chills...like I was right there too..

#13 5 years ago

Where a "Where's the Code?" shirt

#14 5 years ago

Walk in all like...

346d8ef1b803911e5bb16bee031db68f (resized).png346d8ef1b803911e5bb16bee031db68f (resized).png
    #15 5 years ago

We did get to see the R2D2 topper. The tour was free and that was enough for me. At the Star Wars convention, Stern have 3 Star Wars pins set up for play.

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jasontaps:

We did get to see the R2D2 topper. The tour was free and that was enough for me. At the Star Wars convention, Stern have 3 Star Wars pins set up for play.

Did there appear to be any changes made to the Star Wars topper or same as initial photos?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/on-my-way-for-a-tour-of-the-stern-factory?hl=atari_daze and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.