On Govdeals now: Simpsons Pinball Party

By dantebean

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Its in Covington KY. Hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this but is 8 hours away and I cannot secure it. Most all Govdeals will not ship. Currently at $500.

#2 10 years ago

Great price if its in any decent shape...too far for me....next

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Great price if its in any decent shape...too far for me....next

Says it doesnt work but it does look nice.

#5 10 years ago

7 hrs for me. A little far.

#6 10 years ago

Well there goes the neighborhood, 1010.00 already.

#8 10 years ago

1750 now. Hope it doesnt go to a retailer.

#9 10 years ago

Ive never thoughtbto look on there for pins, sure they probably are few between

#10 10 years ago

Just like Estate sales mojo....but I am trying to look more often after that CC for $1.9K a couple weeks ago!

#11 10 years ago

Man, over 2k now. Still a good deal.

#12 10 years ago

With 20 seconds left someone swooped in and got it for $2,892.66.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#13 10 years ago

when i find deals like this, i pm 1 pinsider near the game that also have it on their wishlist. I don't think anyone has taken kindly to it, however. lol.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

With 20 seconds left someone swooped in and got it for $2,892.66.

So after the hammer, you get a non-booting TSPP for $3219. Not a bad deal, but not a good one either.... It looked fairly nice cosmetically though....

#15 10 years ago

I think the $28xx had the tax and premium factored in already.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I think the $28xx had the tax and premium factored in already.

Ahh gotcha... I didnt go to the link recently.... $2800 is certianly better than $3200!

#17 10 years ago

I looked at the listing briefly, but too many questions without being able to see it.

It wasn't clear if there were even any boards in the machine, and with no playfield photos who knows if it had all the mechs, etc.

Too much of a risk for a small savings.

#18 10 years ago

I emailed them about it asking about cosmetic shape and if it was complete. Apparently, it's off of a college campus. No one seemed to know much about it, but one of the people from the campus that was able to look it over responded:

"They do not know what is wrong with it, but said it looks good cosmetically and appears to be fully intact."

At $3220 after fees, there wasn't a deal had here really, but OK price assuming it is actually complete and cosmetically nice. Once you equate cleanup and repair time, as well as parts, rubbers, etc. though, who knows.

#19 10 years ago

I would think a working fresh off the route player would be worth about $2500-$3000. Am I wrong in thinking that?

#20 10 years ago

Yeah, a playing TSPP is definitely over $2500.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

I would think a working fresh off the route player would be worth about $2500-$3000. Am I wrong in thinking that?

I had no problem selling one @ $3500 last year and a slightly nicer one this year for $3700.

#22 10 years ago

There's a TSPP on my campus and it's in really rough shape... It "plays" but often there's multiple problems with it, and it's dirty as hell. Fixable, perhaps...

#23 10 years ago

Plus this one had no flipper button wear which indicates that most likely the rest of the machine is in above average condition.

#24 10 years ago

Govdeals does allow, and encourages people actually, to go and view items. Hopefully, whoever bought it, was someone close who was able to go and check the game out before purchasing. Though the phrase is well overused around here, this is definitely one of those "wish I was closer" moments for most of us. I'm sure the difference between getting to eyeball the game and not made a huge difference in a lot of the bid caps on most.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 218.00
8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
6,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sioux Falls, SD
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 174.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

9,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/on-govdeals-now-simpsons-pinball-party and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.