Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by xTheBlackKnightx
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
!!!!!!aSTTNG_(resized).jpg
$_3_(resized).JPG
shrkaqka2vwcqvhmodcm_(resized).jpg
s-l1600_(resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

I got nothin'

ebay.com link » Star Trek The Next Generation Pinball Machine Captain Jean Luc Picard Led Mod

s-l1600_(resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

That is awesome. How much are those and who is selling them? TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE!!!!

#3 3 years ago

We are part Borg. Resistance is futile.

LTG : )

#4 3 years ago

Dem eyes though.

#5 3 years ago

... WTH.
Yeah; that's a mod you won't be seeing on my site.

#6 3 years ago
#7 3 years ago

Is this Mod compatible with a Stern Star Trek Pro?

#8 3 years ago
#9 3 years ago

To MOD or not to MOD.....that is the question.

#10 3 years ago

Star Trek playfield is full of ships and space. Action figures don't go

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

To MOD or not to MOD.....that is the question.

In this case, I think the answer is pretty easy.

#12 3 years ago

When you're done laughing about the photo, go back and look at the price.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

A bargain for twice the price!

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Star Trek playfield is full of ships and space. Action figures don't go

Uh yea, that's the issue here

Quoted from JoeJet:

Is this Mod compatible with a Stern Star Trek Pro?

No, wrong Star Trek universe. This goes with, with, nothing.

Quoted from mamemaster:

A bargain for twice the price!

If it wasn't so expensive I'd by it just to destroy it, or send to beelzeboobs for his birthday.

#15 3 years ago

And after you've done that.....look at the sellers eBay handle. He sure is

#16 3 years ago

F me! I'm in the wrong line of work!

#17 3 years ago

ebay.com link

"Creative Mods is a company that take pride in providing quality work. The company has been in existence since 2011. Creative Mods can create and custom design any mod upon customer request. Thank you for considering Creative Mods."

#18 3 years ago

There ... Are ... Three ... Lights!

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

There ... Are ... Three ... Lights!

hahah

shrkaqka2vwcqvhmodcm_(resized).jpg

#20 3 years ago

I swear, it almost looks like Picard has nipples in that pic. Led those to, and im in.....

#22 3 years ago

The borg mod doesnt look bad

$_3_(resized).JPG

#23 3 years ago

I think it's fantastic. It would go perfectly with the rest of the high quality mods on my STTNG. On that note, if you ever need random LEDs put it anything, looks like this is your guy. For all those with Indiana Jones pins, don't miss this $70 plastic monkey with a random yellow LED in his mouth and one in his forehead.

ebay.com link » Indiana Jones Monkey Brains Pinball Duel Functioning Led Mod Add On

And when I think of Addams Family, the first thing that comes to mind is a generic skull with green LED eyes for only $70 too. These should have been factory. They say it resembles the generic skull on the swamp plastic, but I think they missed the boat...they should have done the half submersed tire on the plastic with a random LED in that instead. What missed opportunities. No wonder Addams Family and Indiana Jones are dog pins with no value.

ebay.com link » Addams Family Pinball Machine Swamp Skeleton Led Mod Green Red

!!!!!!aSTTNG_(resized).jpg

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I think it's fantastic. It would go perfectly with the rest of the high quality mods on my STTNG. On that note, if you ever need random LEDs put it anything, looks like this is your guy. For all those with Indiana Jones pins, don't miss this $70 plastic monkey with a random yellow LED in his mouth and one in his forehead.
ebay.com link » Indiana Jones Monkey Brains Pinball Duel Functioning Led Mod Add On
And when I think of Addams Family, the first thing that comes to mind is a generic skull with green LED eyes for only $70 too. These should have been factory. They say it resembles the generic skull on the swamp plastic, but I think they missed the boat...they should have done the half submersed tire on the plastic with a random LED in that instead. What missed opportunities. No wonder Addams Family and Indiana Jones are dog pins with no value.

I just lost all respect for you Les.

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I just lost all respect for you Les.

I don't need in my original post do I?

#26 3 years ago

This is going to start another mod pricing debate

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

What happened to that playfield?

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:

What happened to that playfield?

Yikes!!! I like mods as much as the next pinhead but it's frightening to me that someone actually thought that looked good.

#29 3 years ago

Where's the LED that is supposed to be coming out of his pants?

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

The borg mod doesnt look bad

I guess it matches perfectly all the space-ship-sized borg characters that can breath in space that appeared in the actual series.

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I guess it matches perfectly all the space-ship-sized borg characters that can breath in space that appeared in the actual series.

Mixing different scales always looks the best!
It could be worse, luckily there are no Star Wars stuff in there.

#32 3 years ago

Does that have Lego eyes?

It would look great in this doll house ... errrr pinball machine.

image_(resized).jpeg

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Wow! That's plain f*** ugly!

#34 3 years ago

Playfield. ....what Playfield. .who needs a Playfield. Modfield..now that's where it's at!

Number 1 ,make it so. ..er no

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from Brazy:

...Number 1 ,make it so. ..er no

No, that looks like number 2

#36 3 years ago

I own one of those three blue-green romulan ships pictured above. FUN sold them off individually when that game wouldn't sell like that. They're INCREDIBLY heavy. One of them alone weighs I'd guess around 8lbs. Solid metal. My wife wouldn't ever let me put it on our game, but I quite like it. There was just waaaay too many on that one game. It's pretty neat and unique as just a replacement for the existing plastic ships.

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Yikes!!! I like mods as much as the next pinhead but it's frightening to me that someone actually thought that looked good.

As a Star Trek fanatic... I get WHY the owner did that... Some times the fun of modding / collecting overrides the aesthetic common sense most people have. Not making an excuse... just reminding you guys that it was his game.

This is pretty bad too:
ebay.com link » Star Trek The Next Generation Pinball Machine Uss Enterprise Ncc 1701 D Led Mod

#38 3 years ago

Same vendor.....

#39 3 years ago

Same skills.

#40 3 years ago

I know... I was particularly fond of the hesitated drill points for those LEDs.

#41 3 years ago

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should...comes to mind immediately.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipperMagician:

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should...comes to mind immediately.

Money can't buy class, is what comes to my mind. Mom would say to me, sitting around the kitchen table in her black tank top and a cigarette dangling. Those hot summer days and the flies. Whoa the flies always finding their way though holes in the screen door.

Almost had to down vote mamemaster for that hideous pic. Decided to withhold an up vote instead.

#43 3 years ago

"Make it NOT so..., engage."

Some modders names are HIGH, and they are a reflection of the state of the hobby TIMES.

"Thank you Mr. Data."

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside