(Topic ID: 190009)

OMG. My wife and I are going to Vegas and it has already started out b

By zr11990

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0513 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2283 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2279 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2265 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2266 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2269 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4580 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2262 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2256 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2039 (resized).PNG
    IMG_4582 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6084 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6083 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8644 (resized).PNG
    IMG_4576 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2032 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

She left a 5 dollar bill in her pocket and went through the X-ray machine and they took her into a room to do a fucking search. What a bunch of morons. It's ridiculous.

#22 6 years ago

Well it was a bill that was left in her skirt from another time so she didn't know it was in there. I'm thinking if they were able to use logic they could th No it was no big deal and go on.

Since I'm here what do I need to go see or do that is off the beaten path. I would love to go tour Area 51 but I don't think that is happening.

#32 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Everything done at TSA is by the books protocol-- not "logic". That saves their asses and is a smart way to do things. They try to help you by stating over and over what you need to do before going thru.
    Anyway -- are you in vegas w/out a plan now? Figured if you were going there and already arrived you'd have stuff planned out? Shows, gambling, drinking, hookers, shopping, pb hall of fame -- isn't that about it for vegas?

We have a small plan but many of you have been here numerous times. I was seeking advice from people with experience. So far I'm overwhelmed. The Belagio is amazing

#68 6 years ago

definatly a different place. Some crazy ass people and some good shows to see. we bought tickets for Micheal Jackson tonight.
    As far as the tsa goes we were discussing it and I realized that while I took everything out of my pockets and my shoes off I forgot to take my belt off and they said nothing but they flagged her for a 5 that was left In Her pocket from some other time. It was aggrivating at the time but we are here having fun now

#73 6 years ago

Every time she have been to Hawaii on United they have cancelled or seriously delayed my flight and I have had to wait for hours on each leg. But it's Hawaii it's worth it just to be there.

#89 6 years ago

Here is my take on the TSA. First of all that hire the bottom of the barrel. Its like they have a goal to pick the worst employees that can find. I don't believe that that are effective in stopping any kind of highjackiing or anything else. They are to busy feeling up grandma or some middle class working person thanto take the chance on offending someone who looks like they need to be screened. A criminal with intent to do harm is not going to go through the processes that law abiding people do. The tsa is more for control and to make it look like they are doing something. I do not trust the government in any form.
    As for vegas, it's a lot of fun. Lots of shows and great places to eat. Liquor is expensive and I suck at gambling. We are going to New York New York today and the pinball museum. I'm looking forward to it

#107 6 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Zumanity is a show I want to see next. A cirque du soleil show
    The game room is really fun for Vegas. Extreme P is on here so you might get the lineup before you go. He just put an AS pro in there

We are seeing that tomorrow. Anyway enough about tsa. I and my wife are pissing money away on the roulette table.

#157 6 years ago

I finally got to play pinball circus. It's fun as hell but frustrating. We went to New York New York and rode the roller coaster and they have a Aerosmith pin. I want one. I will have to start saving money for one. Or maybe I'll go play roulette some more and win the money. I actually left with more money than I started with.

IMG_2256 (resized).JPGIMG_2256 (resized).JPG

#158 6 years ago

Here is another one

IMG_2262 (resized).JPGIMG_2262 (resized).JPG

#166 6 years ago

Guys. I know I sometimes start shit but I didn't mean to start a shitstorm. I was pissed about the whole deal and being delayed for so long because of something stupid and in my opinion unnecessary. My apologies

#175 6 years ago

Tiger I have some good pics for you but they might not be appropriate. I'll post them with your opinion.

#176 6 years ago

Here is one

IMG_2269 (resized).JPGIMG_2269 (resized).JPG

#184 6 years ago

IMG_2266 (resized).JPGIMG_2266 (resized).JPG

IMG_2265 (resized).JPGIMG_2265 (resized).JPG

#187 6 years ago
    Quoted from trunchbull:

With regards to Las Vegas, does anyone else find it kind of fascinating to just look at all the weird, fake-real architecture? I like wandering around the big indoor mall at Caesar's Palace, with the fake sky ceiling. My aunt lives in Vegas so I went there a lot as a kid and the sound of slot machines gives me major nostalgic feelings.

The hotels are pretty amazing even though it is all just a facade. The gaming part is all the same no matter where you go and they all smell like cigarettes and bodies and perfume. I can't wait to not smell that smell.

#190 6 years ago
    Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

So when you leave the airport follow the instructions and take everything out of your pockets . Pretty simple...otherwise they have the right to pull you into the back. Amazing how people can't follow simple instructions then bitch about it.

But I guess the point that I didn't get across is that my wife is a rill follower. She made sure to do everything she was told. She believes as many do that they are there for our own good and we should cooperate fully. The whole thing was because of a bill that was left in a pocket of her skirt from another time. She had all her money and other things in her bag that went through the scanner. They took her into the back room while they didn't say anything to me bout forgetting to take my belt off.

#202 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Goddamn James nice pics but I hope you realize you are supposed to tip all those people!!!! That guy isn't playing guitar in a banana hammock for his health!

I did tip the ones that were WORKING. Some were just there. That was downtown at tha old strip. We played roulette there for hours. I came away with enough winnings to buy dinner

IMG_2279 (resized).JPGIMG_2279 (resized).JPG

#213 6 years ago

IMG_2283 (resized).JPGIMG_2283 (resized).JPG

#217 6 years ago

That guy was funny and there were a lot of funny ones but there were some sad cases as well. There were 3 girls that looked led no more than 18 standing there pretty much naked begging for tips. They were nasty and sad looking. As a father of a girl not much older it made me sad to see that

#223 6 years ago

It isn't looking me that during the day. At night however things change big time.

#226 6 years ago
    Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

U empty your pockets on the way home?

Lol. Yes we did. However, she got patted down again. Why, you ask. She was wearing a big gaudy necklace and she asked if she needed to take it off. The agent where you put all your Shit in the bin said it was ok to leave it on but when she got to the human X-ray machine the guy running that didn't agree so he patted her down. Again it it isn't like he could muster any kind of logic or anything. I laughed my ass off. Oh, and apparently some body lotions cause a false positive on a gun shot residue test so she tested positive. Again I couldn't stop laughing. Little miss follow the rules got felt up by the tsa twice. Hell I would have felt her up if she would have asked.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/omg-my-wife-and-i-are-going-to-vegas-and-it-has-already-started-out-b?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.