1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 229 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Breaking_Dad
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0513 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2283 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2279 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2265 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2266 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2269 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4580 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2262 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2256 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2039 (resized).PNG
    IMG_4582 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6084 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6083 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8644 (resized).PNG
    IMG_4576 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2032 (resized).JPG

There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinbum:

I will take you up on that, i would'nt mind having a AFM.

And I'll help you get it. I've been known to be just as much of a dick in person as I am on Pinside.

#202 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Goddamn James nice pics but I hope you realize you are supposed to tip all those people!!!! That guy isn't playing guitar in a banana hammock for his health!

I did tip the ones that were WORKING. Some were just there. That was downtown at tha old strip. We played roulette there for hours. I came away with enough winnings to buy dinner

IMG_2279 (resized).JPG

#203 1 year ago

That "rock out with your cock out" guitar guy has become my new career goal.

Vegas, here I come!

rd

#204 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinbum:

I will take you up on that, i would'nt mind having a AFM.

Yeah I would also, and if you ever seen his AFM you definitely would because on a scale of 1-10 his is like a 20! Nicest AFM I've ever seen by a mile!

#205 1 year ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah I would also, and if you ever seen his AFM you definitely would because on a scale of 1-10 his is like a 20! Nicest AFM I've ever seen by a mile!

Now i really want this AFM ! I hope he was serious

#206 1 year ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

And I'll help you get it. I've been known to be just as much of a dick in person as I am on Pinside.

Totally true.

#207 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinbum:

Now i really want this AFM ! I hope he was serious

Words cannot describe how nice it is. It's far better than a new one. When you see it you just kind of sit there and stare and drool. It's all been done right too because my buddy helped him do it and he his top notch and doesn't half azz anything.

#208 1 year ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

No way, I don't believe it!

#209 1 year ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Any one else think the guy in that photo looks a lot like JPop? What a career jump that would be.

#210 1 year ago

This actually happened last week at DFW :
    "Sir do you mind if I do an in-depth groin sweep?
    "Umm...ok?"
    "Here or in the back room?"
    "Here's fine, but I was hoping for the pretty Asian gal instead of the big black guy."
    "Haha. No."
    I think it moved Jerry.

#211 1 year ago

Moderators, please lock this stupid thread.

#212 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Moderators, please lock this stupid, fucking thread.

You can actually close it on your own. You can drain it and you will never see it again, or....you can simply just not read it.

You're welcome!

#213 1 year ago

IMG_2283 (resized).JPG

#214 1 year ago

Looks like you have spent a ton of money and still have not gotten laid, Bravo...my poor friend.

#215 1 year ago

Ha...we stayed in the Stratosphere and walked to/from the proper part of the strip at least 3 times. Literally 20 miles in 4 days including everything else. I think we actually had a ride ticket with our room but didn't use it. The only thing that I felt was actually interesting was the freefall jump. Man it's freaky watching that big ass winch.

#216 1 year ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Vegas, here I come!
    rd

High aspirations you have there!

#217 1 year ago

That guy was funny and there were a lot of funny ones but there were some sad cases as well. There were 3 girls that looked led no more than 18 standing there pretty much naked begging for tips. They were nasty and sad looking. As a father of a girl not much older it made me sad to see that

#218 1 year ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

That guy was funny and there were a lot of funny ones but there were some sad cases as well. There were 3 girls that looked led no more than 18 standing there pretty much naked begging for tips. They were nasty and sad looking. As a father of a girl not much older it made me sad to see that

I'm sure glad I didn't take my 14 year old daughter down to Fremont street when we were just down there.Reminds me of Bourbon St in New Orleans ,only worse.

#219 1 year ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

I'm sure glad I didn't take my 14 year old daughter down to Fremont street when we were just down there

Definitely not a place for kids!

#220 1 year ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

I'm sure glad I didn't take my 14 year old daughter down to Fremont street when we were just down there.Reminds me of Bourbon St in New Orleans ,only worse.

What a totally perverted freak show!

#221 1 year ago

Fremont street wasn't anything like that when I was growing up there.It used to be a great cruising street.A lot of great memories.Kind of makes me sad seeing it like that.

#222 1 year ago

Follow the money folks!

#223 1 year ago

It isn't looking me that during the day. At night however things change big time.

#224 1 year ago

U empty your pockets on the way home?

#225 1 year ago
    Quoted from gecko157:

I don't mind a little inconvenience if it helps keeping planes from crashing in to buildings again.

Yeah, if said inconvenience was actually preventing that, I might agree with you.

Quoted from PanaPinResto:

Just because it's not on your yahoo feeds doesn't mean it's not happening. You listed the few attacks that were successful because you didn't hear about the dozens of attacks that were prevented.

He didn't hear about these "prevented attacks," but you apparently did? Expound.

Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Maybe your wife should listen up when they asked her 2-3 times if everything was out of her pockets.

Yeah, because there is no end to the weapons that I can fashion out of a $5 bill.

Quoted from PanaPinResto:

Their only purpose is to scare the bad guys.

Agree with most of what you said, but not this. I think the main purpose is to make people *feel* secure, because the TSA is doing *something*--mind you, it is mostly ineffective, but it is something.

Quoted from NeilMcRae:

sorry i have zero tolerance for stupid passengers at security.

Well, I have zero tolerance for security theater. So we're even.

Quoted from pezpunk:

why does Pinside, and a majority of systems we use, rely on passwords?
    simple -- although it's a flawed tool, it's still extremely effective, and extremely cheap.

Quoted from pezpunk:

so back to the so-called "kubuki theatre" of the TSA. it's a lot like passwords. it's not perfect, but it certainly stops a ton of base-level shenanigans from even being attempted

One problem with your TSA vs. passwords analogy is that the TSA is not cheap as you claim passwords are. And actually, far from it. Wouldn't it make more sense to spend this TSA money on something that is actually effective in preventing terrorist attacks?

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Pretty simple, if you don't like their procedures then stop flying.

Does that mean that I can also stop paying taxes that go toward this ridiculous security theater?

Quoted from schudel5:

My daughter is a TSA agent at an airport. When I ask her what crazy things people try bring through the airport, she just rolls her eyes.

Yeah, like the time we had to jump on a plane real quick for work and didn't (forgot to) check our luggage. We had a toolkit with us that contained, amongst other things, a wire stripper/crimper. You would have thought that this thing was just invented an hour before we got there by the way the agents were looking at it and passing it around. They were so mesmerized/distracted by this tool that they totally ignored the screwdrivers and other tools that would make perfect weapons that were also in the kit. And yes, the crimper was confiscated but, not the other tools.

#226 1 year ago
    Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

U empty your pockets on the way home?

Lol. Yes we did. However, she got patted down again. Why, you ask. She was wearing a big gaudy necklace and she asked if she needed to take it off. The agent where you put all your Shit in the bin said it was ok to leave it on but when she got to the human X-ray machine the guy running that didn't agree so he patted her down. Again it it isn't like he could muster any kind of logic or anything. I laughed my ass off. Oh, and apparently some body lotions cause a false positive on a gun shot residue test so she tested positive. Again I couldn't stop laughing. Little miss follow the rules got felt up by the tsa twice. Hell I would have felt her up if she would have asked.

#227 1 year ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Oh, and apparently some body lotions cause a false positive on a gun shot residue test so she tested positive.

Don't read anything into those hand swab tests. They abso-freaking-lutely go off on a randomized basis, in addition to whatever they test for.

#228 1 year ago
    Quoted from Darkwing:

Don't read anything into those hand swab tests. They abso-freaking-lutely go off on a randomized basis, in addition to whatever they test for.

All swab type tests are far less accurate then tests that use specialized equipment. Swab tests cost pennies and are done on the spot. Other tests cost much more and take much longer. This does not mean they are not useful. They rarely have a false negative. It's almost always false positives. I'm a first responder trained in chemical agent attacks, among other things, and our initial swab tests are the same way. Sometimes I use 3 swab tests before I'm convinced of a result but they cost .15¢ and take 2 min. Samples still get sent to labs but most of the time you need an answer asap.

4 weeks later
    #229 1 year ago

IMG_0513 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 45.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ...redshiftLED
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 39.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 139.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 18.99
    $ 9.95
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 109.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    $ 7,199.99
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 229.99
    $ 53.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 14.99
    Hardware
    Chroma Pinball
    $ 430.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 199.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Medisinyl Mods
    £ 20.00
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside