(Topic ID: 130145)

OMG! I may have a never used Williams MM!

By Bulldog1008

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 91 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image-346.jpg
image-285.jpg
image-208.jpg
image.jpg
image-990.jpg
image.jpg
image-892.jpg
image-903.jpg
image-35.jpg
image-637.jpg
image-903.jpg
image-318.jpg
image-895.jpg
image.jpg
image-73.jpg
There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

I bought this Medieval Madness at an estate sale sight unseen - good price. Just got it today and it looks like it has never been played. Play field way dirty - obviously from sitting. The art work is prestine and the innards look untouched. The shooter hole has some marks, so maybe I am wrong, but it could just be dirt. But the big thing is a caution sticker on top that would have come off after time.

I bought with the intent to sell, because I already have one. Now, I need to truly evaluate. Anyone know how to tell for sure if this have never been used?

I am just so jazzed at the prospect this could be a brand new machine.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-969.jpgimage-969.jpg image-317.jpgimage-317.jpg image-990.jpgimage-990.jpg image-767.jpgimage-767.jpg image-731.jpgimage-731.jpg image-340.jpgimage-340.jpg image-248.jpgimage-248.jpg image-26.jpgimage-26.jpg image-974.jpgimage-974.jpg image-329.jpgimage-329.jpg image-66.jpgimage-66.jpg image-935.jpgimage-935.jpg image-196.jpgimage-196.jpg image-395.jpgimage-395.jpg
#2 8 years ago

Easy way to tell if never used is to look at the coil sleeves in the flipper coils.

#3 8 years ago

Those decals stay on over time. I have all the original warranty and warning decals on my CV. That MM looks to be in great shape, but there is wear on the shooter lane. Not bad, but evidence of plenty of play.

#4 8 years ago

Definitely used, albeit nice condition. Congrats on the pickup

#5 8 years ago

Thank you ... I am not the most technical. If I lift up the play field, I should look where the flipper buttons are?

#6 8 years ago

I don't see any signs of location use. Looks great. Lack of wear at the coin slots is a big deal.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE LOCKDOWN BAR THINGEEES?!

They shipped that way from the factory idiot. And that security hasp isn't a lockdown bar.

Why am I having this conversation with myself?

#7 8 years ago

Bummer ... Thx folks

#8 8 years ago

Has light use, but its been used. Still worth a good chunk and hard to find in that condition. Grats

#9 8 years ago

I wonder if MMr comes with this sticker.

415113-i.jpg415113-i.jpg

#10 8 years ago

Thx for the mic reply Crazylevy.

#11 8 years ago

What a find. Looks great. Congratulations!

#12 8 years ago

check also for dirty fingerprints underneath the coin box/front bottom of cabinet.

HUO games never have those.

#13 8 years ago

If the batteries have not died you could check the total game play audits?

#14 8 years ago

It seems strange to me that with that much mildew on *some* of the stickers, there's no rust or pitting on the legs, ramp flaps, or anywhere that I can tell. The security bar bracket is also installed backwards.

#15 8 years ago

If you were on the east coast, I would be pm ing you with trade offers Beautiful game!

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from Law:

It seems strange to me that with that much mildew on *some* of the stickers, there's no rust or pitting on the legs, ramp flaps, or anywhere that I can tell. The security bar bracket is also installed backwards.

Yeah. I have looked at these pics several times in the past 10 minutes, and don't quite get what I am looking at. Some stuff looks like it has been pretty thoroughly routed or stored in a rough place. But the parts that matter look damned near immaculate.

#17 8 years ago

Probably got it for a song too, ya jerk!

I mean, congrats on the score

#18 8 years ago

Nice score!!

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from Bulldog1008:

Bummer ... Thx folks

don't get hung up on that man. what you have there is a VERY nice original MM. wanna sell it?

#20 8 years ago

It certainly has been played, but, wow! Great find! Congrats!

#21 8 years ago

mire photos ... Sure looks unused

image.jpgimage.jpg image-469.jpgimage-469.jpg image-141.jpgimage-141.jpg image-764.jpgimage-764.jpg image-870.jpgimage-870.jpg image-520.jpgimage-520.jpg image-701.jpgimage-701.jpg image-131.jpgimage-131.jpg image-73.jpgimage-73.jpg
#22 8 years ago

Thx everyone ... I appreciate the feedback.

#23 8 years ago

looks sweet! now play the hell out of it and get it dirty!

#24 8 years ago

Definitely used, but likely light HUO! Still a major score, congrats!

#25 8 years ago

It's used but in pristine condition. Very nice pickup. Congrats

#26 8 years ago

Now that you have the glass off and the playfeild up Where are the shooter lane and flipper bats pics?

#27 8 years ago

Definitely looks HUO to me…

#28 8 years ago

Here are pics of bats and lane .... There is a lot of dirt from sitting, but does look used. The electronics are sure clean.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-895.jpgimage-895.jpg image-318.jpgimage-318.jpg image-903.jpgimage-903.jpg image-637.jpgimage-637.jpg
#29 8 years ago

Very nice! Definitely has plays but looks like not many at all. Great find! So are you keeping this one and selling you other one now?

#30 8 years ago

You keep saying used. Do you literally mean "used" at all - like never had a game played on it? Or do you mean Home Use Only? That machine might be a HUO machine. I could see that. The shooter lane is the only thing I see with any wear on it. But there is definitely plenty of evidence that it has been played before.

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Very nice! Definitely has plays but looks like not many at all. Great find! So are you keeping this one and selling you other one now?

Would be foolish not to, unless the other one is a recent HEP restore or something.

#32 8 years ago

I would say u may have a case for home use only but not unused... Where the batteries dead? Maybe u can still find a play count or coin count through slots

#33 8 years ago

Yeah, that's what a HUO game tends to look like - untouched cashbox contents, light playfield wear, never had the glass off to be cleaned.

#34 8 years ago

On Friday, when I have this gentleman I trust come out and clean it, I will evaluate whether I sell this one or my other one. I may sell this one, because I have moded my other one out so much (LEDs, new castle, merlin, dragon, and bow and arrow guys).

#35 8 years ago

Very nice. Definitely used (shooter lane telltale), but quite likely not routed. Great looking machine. I expect it will clean up great. This would have been worth a lot more pre-MMr but awesome score none-the-less.

Congrats!
Jaz

#36 8 years ago

Send a picture under the coin tray and inside the coin door. Vendors always label a 4-5 digit hand written number for tax purposes if it was ever routed.. The other places would be the back of the game but from your pictures there not there. Coin door represents Huo play not coin play from looks of it

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don't see any signs of location use. Looks great. Lack of wear at the coin slots is a big deal.
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE LOCKDOWN BAR THINGEEES?!
They shipped that way from the factory idiot. And that security hasp isn't a lockdown bar.
Why am I having this conversation with myself?

Idiot? Necessary?

#38 8 years ago

OK, I'll ask. What did you pay for it? Just give us a range: plus or minus $500 with buyer's premium and sales tax (if applicable).

#39 8 years ago

Here is under the coin box and the door. The weird thing is the lock. I can not find the keys anywhere. And if you look at the lock, it does not have the bar locking mechanism. Odd.

image-35.jpgimage-35.jpg image-903.jpgimage-903.jpg image-892.jpgimage-892.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image-990.jpgimage-990.jpg
#40 8 years ago

I did not get it that cheap, but less than any I have seen posted for sale on this forum and of course way less than eBay. And what irks me a little, is I got it less than what I paid for my other one.

#41 8 years ago

Did machines of that era come with the hook on the door? I know we all hang our keys there now. Just wondering when the hook on the door started.

#42 8 years ago

Door hook has been since forever. Every game I've owned had the door or inside the door hook.

#43 8 years ago

Nice pick up! Congrats

#44 8 years ago

The keys are right there ... Duh ... Where they are supposed to be.

#45 8 years ago

i was just about to tell you....THEY ARE RIGHT THERE IN THE PIC....LOL!!!!!!

#46 8 years ago

Here are the batteries ...

image.jpgimage.jpg image-208.jpgimage-208.jpg image-285.jpgimage-285.jpg image-346.jpgimage-346.jpg
#47 8 years ago

How do the boards look ? (#'s matching , no battery corrosion)
Awesome find!

#48 8 years ago

I am definately interested in purchasing this game. Please reply by phone if possible at xxx-xxx-xxxx. Thank you for your response. Regards Jim

(number edited out by moderator)

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from Jim100:

I am definately interested in purchasing this game. Please reply by phone if possible at . Thank you for your response. Regards Jim

Jim I just sent your number out to 50 diff websites for soliciting.lol kidding .. Dude... Pm ur number and edit that out..u never know who grabs that

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 64.99
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/omg-i-may-have-a-never-used-williams-mm/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.