Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by starbase
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TF_leg2.jpg
    TF_leg.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Goodbye LOTR.... I don't miss you. Played 76 games this weekend and I love it. I think I have to blame Ironman as I am craving fast paced games over deep slower adventure games. I love it

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from rockinganker:

I had an LE on order when I heard about the Tron rerun. Cancelled the LE and ordered Tron but will buy a Transformers if Avengers is crap.
    I have played my buddies TF Le a lot and love it.

I would dump TF way before dumping my Tron....so you made a good choice in my opinion

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Oh look, its two newlyweds off on their HONEYMOON

We are going to Chicago together to visit Uncle Gary

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

That's strange, because TF IS a slower adventure game. To actually get through and complete all 8 modes, 2 multiballs, mini wiz and wiz - that is going to be as long as most LOTR games.

I must suck at it, as my game times are a good 1 min less than IM or Tron. I find the multiballs fast paced and a bit crazy at times. Plus that music with blinking GI to the beat really throws me for a loop

#35 11 years ago

I never tried the Pro.... in fact I never played TF before. Pure gamble on my part (that paid off though)

My only issue with the game is that there's no audit tracking how many times someone selects Autobot or Decepticon at the start

I do need FF speakers, as I think the sound is a bit weak compared to my other Sterns (even RBION sounds deeper and bassier)

#42 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

I realize this is a positive thread, and that's why I didn't repeat the list of flaws....

I know there are flaws (I had to deal with some right out of the box).... and I still see some that are pretty bad (i.e. the ball launch launching the ball into the back corner.... whats up with that?), but I think overall its a great game that I am pleasantly surprised about. I figured I would like it, but it does exceed my expectations (keep in mind I love Avatar too )

#54 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Max, does a ball ever not completely go into the megaton trough? I've had it happen 2 times now on slower shots into megatron and had to Nudge it during a ball search to get it unstuck. Tilted the first time.

Yes, it did that. Then someone suggested that the pitch was too steep. I raised the front legs and the problem has not happened since (knock on wood)

#55 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Max, does a ball ever not completely go into the megaton trough? I've had it happen 2 times now on slower shots into megatron and had to Nudge it during a ball search to get it unstuck. Tilted the first time.

Yes, it did that. Then someone suggested that the pitch was too steep. I raised the front legs and the problem has not happened since (knock on wood)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/omg-i-love-transformers-le?tu=Max_Badazz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.