IMG_1757 (resized).JPG
IMG_1756 (resized).JPG
IMG_1755 (resized).JPG
IMG_6174 (resized).JPG
IMG_6173 (resized).JPG
IMG_1723 (resized).JPG
2017-09-20 19.11.08A (resized).jpg
DSCN8509 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballman3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I have a Williams Olympic Hockey that everything works except the goal puck. If i make a goal on the first player when i hit something for the puck to reset it sometimes resets back to the center. Sometimes it does not go all the way. It just stops a little short and the score motor just runs and runs. I can barely move the unit for the puck in the back box and it stops the score motor. On the 2nd player it works perfect every time. I have tried adjusting to no end. Has anyone seen this before or have any ideas what i might try? Thanks

#5 6 years ago

Thanks for the replies. It will be Wednesday before i can get back at it. gdonovan where are these 2 screws for adjustment?

#10 6 years ago

Ok i will try this Wensday. I have had that nut off and the unit apart and cleaned the PCB with 1000 grit wet dry paper and alcohol. Then i put a light coat of super lube on PCB. So you are saying there are 2 nuts under there once you take the 7/16 nut off and the reel off. You can loosen them and turn the PCB some to adjust it?

#14 6 years ago

Ok i have adjusted the pcb to get the puck reset working. The problem is i can not get the lights on playfield corresponding to puck location to work. I had them working once. I turned machine off. When i turned it back on and started a game the playfield lights did not work. I cannot get any of the lights to light now. Is there something else besides the puck unit that could keep the lights from working? Thanks

#16 6 years ago

I realized there where no lights on playfield working except the red arrow. I cleaned and tightened the fuse holders up and they started working again. I guess starting the game that time jarred the fuse loose. Thanks for your help. All is working now.

1 week later
#17 6 years ago

Well i thought it was working completely but its not. All of the lights work on both players and the puck advances and resets correctly on both players. The problem is neither player scores a goal when it reaches the goal and the puck also resets to center on its own instead of it lighting the side lane. Anyone know what this could be? Thanks

#18 6 years ago

Got it. Was a stuck switch

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballman3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/olympic-hockey?tu=pinballman3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.