8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ball count to player relay 2nd coin unit.png
#1 8 years ago

So. I'm finishing up a williams Olympic Hockey from dead to nice. It's all running now but when i'm playing two player, it'll play p1 and score appropriately. It'll then witch to p2 and score properly, then it'll go to p1 but score on p2. then p2 will score on p1 and so on. This oly happens after the first ball is done nd ball 2 starts. I'm going through it to find the problem, but thought i'd ask for suggestions.

Thanks

#2 8 years ago

The Ball Count Unit, the 2nd Coin Relay, and the Player Relay could be involved. The 2nd Coin Relay is an interlock, that should latch when you've started a two player game. It should stay latched the whole time and allow the Player Relay and Ball Count Unit to switch back and forth between scoring for each player.

I'd check the Ball Count Unit wipers are lined up properly. They're also supposed to hit every position in two player mode and skip a position in one player.

ball count to player relay 2nd coin unit.pngball count to player relay 2nd coin unit.png

#3 8 years ago

Awesome. Thank you. I'll look at that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/olympic-hockey-not-switcing-back-to-p1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.