Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Baggerman
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Just wanted to recommend one of the Stern Dealers here in Florida. Had a Great buying experience with @OldTownPinball. Not only is it great to have a real Pinball presence here in the Nation's oldest city, it is also great that the owner happens to be a great guy willing to make things work when things weren't looking great for me, the buyer. I was able to secure a coveted Stranger Things Prem that is in High demand when I had no business trying to pursue one. Will the Wise (Will Russell) willbr3 helped me come up with an aggressive plan to be able to get a great Title and we couldn't be happier. Have bought many NIB pinballs from various Distros throughout the States but now I have a solid Go To Distro when I want to secure a Hard-to-Find title. Buy with Confidence!!!

#2 2 years ago

Will is a really great guy and a fellow hobbyist as well. He also offers American Pinball games--so feel free to reach out to Will at Old Town Pinball for your American Pinball game needs.

https://oldtownpinball.com/shop/ols/products/hot-wheels-pinball-machine-by-american-pinball

-Michael @ AP

1 year later
#3 1 year ago

I just had an amazing experience buying a NIB GZ Premium from Old Town Pinball. I had missed my slot with Automated in November when i thought my job shit the bed and had to pass. I was on several distros list for Feb run but not a single call. When i called to check in with them i was told i was not making this run. Old Town Pinball posted an ad that they had them fresh in, i called, i wired the funds, 2 days later NIB GZ Premium in my house. Smooth as silk and super easy. Give them a shout, Will and team will hook you up.- Walt

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

8,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 10.00
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/old-town-pinball-st-augustine-fl?hl=charlemagne1987 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.