Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by Vegas9
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 days ago

Just wanted to recommend one of the Stern Dealers here in Florida. Had a Great buying experience with @OldTownPinball. Not only is it great to have a real Pinball presence here in the Nation's oldest city, it is also great that the owner happens to be a great guy willing to make things work when things weren't looking great for me, the buyer. I was able to secure a coveted Stranger Things Prem that is in High demand when I had no business trying to pursue one. Will the Wise (Will Russell) willbr3 helped me come up with an aggressive plan to be able to get a great Title and we couldn't be happier. Have bought many NIB pinballs from various Distros throughout the States but now I have a solid Go To Distro when I want to secure a Hard-to-Find title. Buy with Confidence!!!

#2 10 days ago

Will is a really great guy and a fellow hobbyist as well. He also offers American Pinball games--so feel free to reach out to Will at Old Town Pinball for your American Pinball game needs.

https://oldtownpinball.com/shop/ols/products/hot-wheels-pinball-machine-by-american-pinball

-Michael @ AP

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside