(Topic ID: 211047)

Old tech gadgets: anyone have suggestions or in movie industry?

By badbilly27

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

So I'm cleaning out my home office to make space to actually work in there. It's like a tech cemetery.

I have such an assortment: the original iPod (w/box), Diamond Rio (1st MP3 player), Sony Discman, Tandberg video conferencing monitor, printers, 56K external modems, desktop video cameras, PSP, Nintendo gameboy, laptops, CRT monitors, VHS machines, cells phones (big original one, bag phone, flip phones, etc) and on, and on. I basically have an evolution of technology over the years.

I was thinking of creating a posting on craigslist/ebay bundling much together for the tech collector. Then I thought, shows like Stranger Things or throwback shows may be looking for props from the time period. If anyone knows of a place to sell this stuff rather than a land fill please let me know. It is cool to see it all.

#2 6 years ago

You could try searching to see if there is a prop rental warehouse in your area:

https://www.google.com/search?&q=prop+rental+warehouse

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/old-tech-gadgets-anyone-have-suggestions-or-in-movie-industry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.