You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

smb-pin-playfield-1.jpeg
smb-pin-plastic-signs.jpeg
image-472.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Hi guys I have a question to all super Mario bros owners , my smb pinball has the Mario bros in the center play-field with hair white it looks like If Mario was old, I was wondering if mine is the only one out there or is there many like this ? I've seen 4 others and they have the regular brown hair Mario . It's weird guys . If your is like that can you share a picture ....thanks ....ohh by the way I'm selling this pinball asking 2000 ...

image-472.jpgimage-472.jpg
#2 10 years ago

Both of mine were Orangish brown.

What does he look like on BG and plastic on upper PF by Yoshi?

#3 10 years ago

this one looks like it has white color

ebay.com link: Super Mario bros pinball

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

this one looks like it has white color
ebay.com link » Super Mario Bros Pinball

Lol that's mine .......

#5 10 years ago

Notice that all instances in the pictures of Mario on PF are changed to have white hair.

Top of the left pipe entrance head pokes out.

I would say there is surely two different versions. I do not know which came first or if the numbers of them would make it any more valuable but different for sure.

2 weeks later
#6 10 years ago

Mine is not like that, had brown hair. Maybe this white hair one was made on a Friday and they were in a rush to leave that day ect... So they forgot or skiped the step of screening the brown ink. Something like that.

#7 10 years ago

Yeah it was weird , because it was only on Mario , luigui had his brown hair and the playfield had all the brown color except Mario's hair......I've seen a lot of these pins but mine was the only one I had seen like that , like I said weird ...

#8 10 years ago

that's a cool difference.
someone had previously told me my signage plastics are a prototype version. haven't confirmed it though...

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Yeah it was weird , because it was only on Mario , luigui had his brown hair and the playfield had all the brown color except Mario's hair......I've seen a lot of these pins but mine was the only one I had seen like that , like I said weird ...

Look at the brothers' shoes on your game - missing the brown on the uppers which would be the same color as the missing Mario hair. So it appears that color got skipped when the playfield was screened. BTW, Luigi's hair is black on this game though the brothers usually have brown hair with black mustaches. Bump for seller.

#10 10 years ago

here's mine

brown colors there:
smb-pin-playfield-1.jpegsmb-pin-playfield-1.jpeg

prototype signs??
smb-pin-plastic-signs.jpegsmb-pin-plastic-signs.jpeg

#11 10 years ago

Where are you located at?

#12 10 years ago

^Choggard wants to lowball the living daylights out of you, so he can sell this for more than you're asking.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

^Choggard wants to lowball the living daylights out of you, so he can sell this for more than you're asking.

Collin's bored again and stalking me as usual. Sorry seller GLWS!

#14 10 years ago

Mine has brown hair also and what you mean prototype signs? Mine has those same signs

#15 10 years ago

I sold this machine a week ago .....but it interesting how the shoes are yellow instead of brown , good eye . By the way the guy who bought it might want to sell it in a few months

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Mine has brown hair also and what you mean prototype signs? Mine has those same signs

i'm not sure.
someone saw a pic a while back and told me that.
haven't been able to confirm/validate the comment.

#17 10 years ago

Hey guys I was the one that bought the Super Mario from Monarca1091. I will most likely try and hang on to this one as its fun for us to play. I do have a question for all of you though. I want to replace the rubbers etc... Should I just purchase the kits on Ebay? Thanks

#18 10 years ago

You can get the rubber just about anywhere that sells pinball parts. Some places you may have to order piece by piece (your manual should have a list of rubber parts used), others may have that all put together in a kit for you.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from GNSRFASTER:

Should I just purchase the kits on Ebay

No, get the part list from the manual and order them seperately from PinballLife or another dealer. Kits sometimes are missing a few, or they are the wrong size, etc. You can also order a few extras while you do it for future changes.

#20 10 years ago

I ordered a whole tune up kit from ebay and received it in 2 days and everything was correct and nice

#21 10 years ago

Ok great thanks guys. I see a major addiction in my future lol

#22 10 years ago

Had a game night with a bunch of local pinball collectors last night......Super Mario was one of the most played games.....everyone agrees that the rules are not complex or deep, but the game is fun and has some nice shots.

#23 10 years ago

Looks like we stumbled upon a rare printing error. This machine could wind up being as collectible as an inverted Jenny ...

#24 10 years ago

Sweet I will only sell it for 1 million dollars ! But seriously since it is technically my first I will consider it a keeper. Printing errors give it more value?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 14.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 1.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/old-super-mario-bros-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.