6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by vid1900
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I have all this old pf glass laying around that I've replaced. What do you guys do with it? Or just take it to a recycling center?

Thanks

#2 6 years ago

Recycle....if it's good and I've replaced because of invisi glass of some sort I sell for 20-25. Scratched just recycle.

#3 6 years ago

I got rid of a bunch by listing it in the free section of Craigslist. It was claimed fast by a guy supposedly looking to reuse it in reptile tanks that he was building.

#4 6 years ago

I believe their was a pinsider on here that made a small green house for tomatoes. Can't remember who tho, mabe they'll see the thread and chime in.

#5 6 years ago

I put it in my trash bin and drop a rock on it to shatter it.

#6 6 years ago

Thank you! All great ideas except fattdirk's idea.

Thanks again

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

I put it in my trash bin and drop a rock on it to shatter it.

It's either a big rock or you do more than drop it.

#8 6 years ago

Put it in the recycle bin and just tap or scratch the edge.

I like the reptile cage idea....

#9 6 years ago

Lay down some tarps and shoot them. I thought of making a fish tank with mine, but who wants a scratched up fish tank

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Lay down some tarps and shoot them. I thought of making a fish tank with mine, but who wants a scratched up fish tank

You can make a fish tank, but put a fresh piece as the face glass.

Who cares if the bottom or back is scratched?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/old-scratched-playfield-glass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.