(Topic ID: 198628)

Old Portland Hardware has bingo/pinball parts

By pinwiztom

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00665 (resized).jpg
    The Bally Carnival Queen backglass looked good initially.  On further inspection it is apparent that it has had its high odds ra
    Nice shot of hangking playfields and Bally Gayety (and other) head. (resized).jpg
    Decent Laguna Beach backglass in otherwise empty head. (resized).jpg
    At least you don't have to look at your irritated skin. (resized).jpg
    DSC00687 (resized).jpg
    DSC00674 (resized).jpg
    DSC00678 (resized).jpg
    DSC00672 (resized).jpg
    DSC00670 (resized).jpg
    DSC00669 (resized).jpg
    DSC00668 (resized).jpg
    DSC00660 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BlackCatBone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago

Have you been there? Do you know if there are complete games? I'm three hours away and wondering if it is worth a trip.

2 months later
    #8 6 years ago

I was in Portland recently and stopped in to see the bingos. The haul is from Bremerton, not far from Seattle, apparently from an operator selling the remaining inventory of games he had moved from warehouse to warehouse through the years. The shop owner told me he originally had tried to sell mated heads and bodies, but gave that up when people started pestering him with questions such as "does it work?" He's now parting out the games and using the cabinets and glasses to create quirky furniture pieces. He didn't mention what he's doing with the electrical and mechanical guts of his games, but I'd guess most of it is being discarded. He's also selling playfields that are marked around $225. I saw a nice Sea Island backglass in a head that still had the magic screen unit. A Laguna Beach glass was nice and in a head that looked like it was empty. I've been in many architectural salvage yards, and this was the most orderly store I've seen.

DSC00660 (resized).jpgDSC00660 (resized).jpg

DSC00668 (resized).jpgDSC00668 (resized).jpg

DSC00669 (resized).jpgDSC00669 (resized).jpg

DSC00670 (resized).jpgDSC00670 (resized).jpg

DSC00672 (resized).jpgDSC00672 (resized).jpg

DSC00678 (resized).jpgDSC00678 (resized).jpg

DSC00674 (resized).jpgDSC00674 (resized).jpg

DSC00687 (resized).jpgDSC00687 (resized).jpg

At least you don't have to look at your irritated skin. (resized).jpgAt least you don't have to look at your irritated skin. (resized).jpg

Decent Laguna Beach backglass in otherwise empty head. (resized).jpgDecent Laguna Beach backglass in otherwise empty head. (resized).jpg

Nice shot of hangking playfields and Bally Gayety (and other) head. (resized).jpgNice shot of hangking playfields and Bally Gayety (and other) head. (resized).jpg

The Bally Carnival Queen backglass looked good initially.  On further inspection it is apparent that it has had its high odds razored out in the Washington State way, then restored to the real numbers, but with a white background. (resized).jpgThe Bally Carnival Queen backglass looked good initially. On further inspection it is apparent that it has had its high odds razored out in the Washington State way, then restored to the real numbers, but with a white background. (resized).jpg

DSC00665 (resized).jpgDSC00665 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BlackCatBone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/old-portland-hardware-has-bingopinball-parts?tu=BlackCatBone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.