(Topic ID: 148909)

Old pin machine found but I don't know who made it. You'll never guess where.

By crwjumper

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by catboxer
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1452360011660_(resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1452359408727_(resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1452359794678_(resized).jpg
    #1 8 years ago

While playing Fallout 4 (PS4) I stumbled across this. Doesn't look worth restoring.

FB_IMG_1452359794678_(resized).jpgFB_IMG_1452359794678_(resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1452359408727_(resized).jpgFB_IMG_1452359408727_(resized).jpg

FB_IMG_1452360011660_(resized).jpgFB_IMG_1452360011660_(resized).jpg

#2 8 years ago

These are just made for video games. I am unaware of this being a real title.

#3 8 years ago

someone needs to make a CL ad for this. "Vintage Bang! Pinball Machine - Perfect shape - $5000 OBO"

#4 8 years ago

BTW, where is this in the game? I'm 70 hrs in and haven't stumbled across it yet. I'm guessing it is some building just outside of Diamond City I haven't walked into yet.

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedefog:

BTW, where is this in the game? I'm 70 hrs in and haven't stumbled across it yet. I'm guessing it is some building just outside of Diamond City I haven't walked into yet.

It's on the Revere Beach boardwalk in an arcade above a restaurant on the boardwalk. East of the National Guard training yard.

#6 8 years ago

I so very badly want a Fallout themed pin.

#7 8 years ago

Lol. I just discovered that myself a few days ago. I wanted to drag it back to my house in Diamond City and create a virtual arcade. I can craft pretty machine anything out of a bucket of junk in the game. Why noy be able to restore pins with a toaster and a few toys? Lol

#8 8 years ago

Just need to scrape a few tires and you're all set for rubbers.

#9 8 years ago

#10 8 years ago

If it is anything like Skyrim, It'll be 120 when I'm done. I like to do everything in these games, then never play them again.

#11 8 years ago

75 hrs here. I've taken up building bizzare high rise buildings in sanctuary. I hit the Z axis limit then had dreams/nightmares where I was building all night

#12 8 years ago

To bad you can't play the pinball machine. I found it a few weeks ago myself. You can play all sorts of games on the pip boy from holotapes you collect.

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from catboxer:

75 hrs here. I've taken up building bizzare high rise buildings in sanctuary. I hit the Z axis limit then had dreams/nightmares where I was building all night

When I'm driving around in the real world and I see junk laying around, I start thinking about what it will yield in scrap. I know I'm not the only one. I get excited when I see junk now. "A pile of tires next to an abandoned refrigerator, awesome!". If only I could find a box of light bulbs for copper.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedefog:

If it is anything like Skyrim, It'll be 120 when I'm done. I like to do everything in these games, then never play them again.

I'm the same way - want to see do everything. I love these games with a huge world to explore, tons of things to do, and countless ways to do them. I don't know how many hours I got in but it is a lot. Everytime I try to complete a mission I end up with 2 or 3 more. You can spend hours in just one location exploring and learning the back story. The map is beyond huge. The amount of material put into the game is mind blowing. The crafting thing makes everything in the game worthwhile. You can spend hours modding guns, armor, and even craft drugs lol. My biggest complaint other than annoying crash issues is that they took out the karma sytem that lets you align with good or evil. That's okay though. I imagine that would of made things way too complicated in this title.

Not sure it would be anything special as a pin. Artwork would be super cool with the retro, future style and pipboy. Beyond that, not sure what would be toys, modes, callouts, etc. But hey, it would definitely get my attention if done. I once heard that the video game market blows away the movie industry. I'm no marketing guy but seems like Stern should consider doing a video game theme.

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

My biggest complaint other than annoying crash issues is that they took out the karma sytem that lets you align with good or evil. That's okay though. I imagine that would of made things way too complicated in this title.

I don't understand how they even have a functioning game, with all the variables in it. It is impressive a team of 100 people made something so vast. It has to be the most god awful complicated system ever to code and make work, hence the reason there are usually lots of bugs in sandbox games; they can't fix something without breaking 100 other things.

#16 8 years ago

There was a woodrail pin in Fallout New Vegas too. In the upstairs of the main building in Jacobstown.

#17 8 years ago

Lol. My wife - "Oh Corn Starch, that's 5 adhesives! God, why do I know that!?"

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/old-pinball-machine-found-youll-never-guess-where and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.