(Topic ID: 187665)

Old EM Stencil kits

By hocuslocus

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I was looking to purchase my first EM machine. First I wanted to make sure I could make it look nice again. Assuming I'm going to have to redo the artwork on the side. I went to the pinballpimp website but didn't see the stencil I was looking for. Are there anymore resources for stencil kits?

I was looking at a couple on craigslist a bally 1973 circus and a Williams 1968 lucky lady. Both machines aren't in great shape.
Saw another EM, a broken Mata hari for 350, not sure if that is to much for a broken machine. The only numbers I have to go off is the pinside market archive's, which seem pretty relevant.

I've never purchased an EM before, but I can't imagine most of them go for more then 1k. Played a few of them and they are a blast to play. Not as high speed as today's stuff, but they have their place.

#2 6 years ago

If that Mata Hari is the EM version then it's very rare. The computerized SS version is more common.

#3 6 years ago

I just bought a Bally Circus. One side of the machine is preserved, but the other has been painted black. I will be restoring it this summer. I plan on making my own stenciling from the one good side and flipping it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/old-em-stencil-kits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.